Kingdom Hearts 3

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Same here FF 1o was like the saddest game ever also with Aerith's death in FF7 that was the saddest moment ,to me, in my gaming history :(.. FFX-2 spoiled the entire thing.

FFX-2 is a bad game... I don't want to play it.

FFX-2 is a bad game... I don't want to play it.

Don't its a waste of time and money :(

I rather enjoyed FFX-2

I rather enjoyed FFX-2

Really !?!?!? That was one of the worst FF game (to me) that was created !!!!

Really !?!?!? That was one of the worst FF game (to me) that was created !!!!

I think Final Fantasy II was the worst FF game created. (searched on internet)

Reactions: Reece
I think Final Fantasy II was the worst FF game created. (searched on internet)

Yeah, I didn't really enjoy Final Fantasy II, the storyline was messy.. Everyone who I know says that Final Fantasy XII was the worst but that game is one of my favorite game ever. I dunno I guess that FF X-2 just wasn't my game.

Yeah, I didn't really enjoy Final Fantasy II, the storyline was messy.. Everyone who I know says that Final Fantasy XII was the worst but that game is one of my favorite game ever. I dunno I guess that FF X-2 just wasn't my game.

Everyone who I know say Final Fantasy XII is different, but it isn't a bad game 0.0

Everyone who I know say Final Fantasy XII is different, but it isn't a bad game 0.0

I know,its a good game. I like the story line, the characters are well developed, the fighting system is fun. I really like FFXII :)

I know,its a good game. I like the story line, the characters are well developed, the fighting system is fun. I really like FFXII :)

Also, we know that is the longest Final Fantasy game ever made.
With the different game style, it's a really good game.

Also one of the best graphics games on the PlayStation 2 (I can choose Valkyrie Profile 2, but Final Fantasy XII has better optimization)

Also, we know that is the longest Final Fantasy game ever made.
With the different game style, it's a really good game.

Also one of the best graphics games on the PlayStation 2 (I can choose Valkyrie Profile 2, but Final Fantasy XII has better optimization)

I actually played Valkyrie Profile 2, it was a good game but Final Fantasy XII gets two thumbs up from me. Who is your favorite Final Fantasy XII character? Mines was Fran :oops:.

The graphics in that game was beautiful (FFXII).

I actually played Valkyrie Profile 2, it was a good game but Final Fantasy XII gets two thumbs up from me. Who is your favorite Final Fantasy XII character? Mines was Fran :oops:.

The graphics in that game was beautiful (FFXII).

I have to pick the same character you choose. I like Fran a lot too.

I have to pick the same character you choose. I like Fran a lot too.

My favorite race is Viera also. Fran is awesome !!! In Final Fantasy Tactics Advance I had an entire team of Viera

fran.jpg

Back