Kingdom Hearts 3

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Or Microsoft payed SE to making the game for Xbox One too :p
"BILLIONS OF DAOLLARS SPENT IN GAMES DIVISION"

Reactions: Reece
I hope the Xbox one copy has horrible sales.

Reactions: jandkas
I hope the Xbox one copy has horrible sales.
So that they will never go to Microsoft again.

It really should be on Wii U rather than Xbox one, I don't see many KH fans on Xbox.

Reactions: jandkas
It really should be on Wii U rather than Xbox one, I don't see many KH fans on Xbox.

It should, but it's not.
But hey, the next KH will be for 3DS (I think) so...

If the west gets Vita tv I wouldn't mind seeing KH go to vita.

I have played Kingdom Hearts 358/2 ,Kingdom Hearts Re:coded, Kingdom Heart Re: Chain of Memories ,Kingdom Hearts II. I really hope that sometime in the near future I will get the opportunity to play Kingdom Hearts 3D, is the game good ? Why does Kingdom Hearts 3 gotta be on the ps4 or xbox one :mad:,but I am very excited for Kingdom Hearts 3 to be release neither though I won't be playing it soon ,maybe in 2015 I might get a PS4 and that when I will be playing the game !!

If the west gets Vita tv I wouldn't mind seeing KH go to vita.

That will be a good idea, It will look really cool on a T.V and it can also be portable. Best of both worlds

I have played Kingdom Hearts 358/2 ,Kingdom Hearts Re:coded, Kingdom Heart Re: Chain of Memories ,Kingdom Hearts II. I really hope that sometime in the near future I will get the opportunity to play Kingdom Hearts 3D, is the game good ? Why does Kingdom Hearts 3 gotta be on the ps4 or xbox one :mad:,but I am very excited for Kingdom Hearts 3 to be release neither though I won't be playing it soon ,maybe in 2015 I might get a PS4 and that when I will be playing the game !!

That will be a good idea, It will look really cool on a T.V and it can also be portable. Best of both worlds

yes, KH 3D is a great game. A little silly with the creatures but another solid KH game. Did you get kingdom hearts 1.5 yet?

yes, KH 3D is a great game. A little silly with the creatures but another solid KH game. Did you get kingdom hearts 1.5 yet?

Sadly no, the last Kingdom Hearts game I played was 358/2, I am trying my best to find the game also, I haven't even played Kingdom Heart 3D, so I just gotta keep looking. Why ya ask was it good ?

just wondering, you do know it's a HD collection of KH 1 final mix, chain of memories PS2 game in HD and a movie of 358/2 days.

just wondering, you do know it's a HD collection of KH 1 final mix, chain of memories PS2 game in HD and a movie of 358/2 days.

:hilarious: Lol, no I haven't really been up with Kingdom Hearts but, no I had no idea. Thanks for telling me though.:facepalm:

Kingdom Hearts 3 is gonna be more than EPIC! Its a good franchise, and i've enjoyed playing all of the games in the series. Really looking forward to it :D

Kingdom Hearts 3 is gonna be more than EPIC! Its a good franchise, and i've enjoyed playing all of the games in the series. Really looking forward to it :D

It will be epic, but I guess the end will suck. Anyways, this isn't the last game.

It will be epic, but I guess the end will suck. Anyways, this isn't the last game.
Yeah, the endings always sucks :( That means that there's more loose ends to tie up in that franchise....Its going on good tho

Yeah, the endings always sucks :( That means that there's more loose ends to tie up in that franchise....Its going on good tho

I wish a sad end like Final Fantasy X. That would be awesome because the game itself will be a hearth treasure!

I wish a sad end like Final Fantasy X. That would be awesome because the game itself will be a hearth treasure!
Lol, thats true. Don't you think Kingdom Hearts 358/2, has a sad ending? To me, the whole game is sad :( It touches me so...

Lol, thats true. Don't you think Kingdom Hearts 358/2, has a sad ending? To me, the whole game is sad :( It touches me so...

That game was sad, but... Not that sad.

That game was sad, but... Not that sad.
:O You must not have a heart....

:O You must not have a heart....

Mmm... The only game made me cry was FFX, and nothing more.

Mmm... The only game made me cry was FFX, and nothing more.
Same here FF 1o was like the saddest game ever also with Aerith's death in FF7 that was the saddest moment ,to me, in my gaming history :(.. FFX-2 spoiled the entire thing.

Back