Kingdom Roleplay [ALL ROYAL ROLES FILLED. STILL ACCEPTING REGULAR CHARACTERS THOUGH]

• Thread starter Rin
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rin

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So, a few users and I wanted to do this, so here we go.

This isn't going to be too heavily based on a strict plot (it's more of a free-roam thing to a certain extent), so I won't be explaining much on it right now.

The setting is two rival kingdoms side by side. Between them, there isn't quite war, but there isn't really peace either. Each kingdom's name will be decided by whichever people have the roles of that kingdom, if that makes sense. For now I'll just label them as Kingdoms A and B - I have changed my mind on this part. There's only one kingdom, at least for now.

This roleplay is open for anyone who wishes to join, however, there can only be one king, one queen, and up to 4 princes/princesses. Once these spots are filled you will have to be a knight or peasant, unless I decide to reopen the second kingdom.

If you can handle controlling more than one character, you may do so, but you can only have ONE royal role to save room for the other people, and 3 characters max (2 will have to be a knight or peasant character)

Role list:
King Of Magnolia
Queen Of Magnolia - @Reece
Princess 1 - Me (sorry guys) (Only 1 more prince/princess spot open!)
Prince 1 - @shippofox
Prince 2 - @Copycat Gemini (prince of a mysterious land, for now)
Character List:

-----

I have to go over the basic rules that apply to basically every roleplay. For those who have roleplayed before you should already know this stuff but I have to go over it anyways.

-No godmodding. God modding basically is taking control of another character without their permission. There are two forms of this. A) Flat out posting a response another person's character rather than your own (the only exception to this is if a character owner will be away for a while and has given explicitly stated permission) or B) Posting a reaction for another person's character. Example: "Character A Punched character B in the nose, blood shot everywhere" is NOT okay. "Character A punched character B in the nose....*awaits person B to respond*" is FINE (don't literally type the part in asterisks though). If you need a better explanation to this, let me know.

-Your character can not be invincible, and they cannot be "perfect". They have to take a hit every now and then and have to have flaws. You cannot use your character in the roleplay until I and/or an admin has determined that your character is not "perfect".

-For God sakes, keep things appropriate. That should be a given, but for some people I've roleplayed with in the past, it doesn't seem to be.

-For now, this is a HUMAN ONLY roleplay. I may accept non-human characters later on, but for now, humans only, and no magical powers or other superhuman abilities. Sorry.

Unlike a lot of roleplays I don't expect or require you to respond in paragraphs, but try to keep your posts at least 3-4 sentences long. After we get character sheets this will basically be discussion related to the roleplay, in which case, just post as if you're posting in any of the other discussion forums.

At the beginning or end of your first post, please say "Yes, your highness" to prove to me you have read these rules
----
The basic character sheet is:

Name:
Apparant Age:
Personality:
Short Bio/History (does not have to be long, but try to make it at least a small paragraph's worth):
Weapon(s) (if any):
Strengths and Weaknesses (does not have to be too long or elaborate, but I'd prefer at least two strengths and two weaknesses):
Extra Info:

I'll make my character sheet later. This took forever to type.

Last edited:
Name: Coltello silenzioso di Sangue
Nickname: Sangue

Appearance:
A sharp-nosed, pale-skinned man who looks like he is the age of 70. Usually dons a dark-red attire. He has dark-green eyes and small ears.
Personality:
Though in public, he tries to hide it, it's no secret that the peasant Sangue is mentally insane, as obvious ritual chanting can be heard from his 'post', during the night.
Past his insanity, he hates his job of 'murder', finding it too repetitive, and longs for one, big contract to spend his days out in wealth. Whether this contract be murder, protection, or anything else, he doesn't care.

Despite all this, he has vowed never to kill a human of royal blood, for some unknown reason.

Spell List:
  • Lesser Paralysis (Paralyze for 5 seconds)
  • Lesser Possession (Possess low-intellect beings, e.g. animals, dumb humans. Whilst damage to the possessed being is not transferred to Sangue physically, it can cause his brain to imagine pain where it isn't. E.g. if he were to possess a rat and burned to death, Sangue's brain itself would create the illusion of heat, even though it isn't there.)
Biography:
Raised in the Sangue's family line, he was born in Italy and was raised there for most of his life. He went to school and lived life normally, but never quite seemed to fit in. Once he turned 18, he left home and tried to become independent. Of course, in the Kingdom he lived in, this was an impossible feat, so he quickly succumbed to poverty.

Weaknesses:
Sangue is a rather unfit person, being rather 'old' for his age, so his speed takes a heavy toll. (He might actually have some kind of disease. Hard to tell in this age)
Sangue is not proficient in the use of any weapons, so he has no way of attacking someone without his hands.

Strengths:
Whilst being very unfit, Sangue is very skilled at moving undetected, and moving past the unwary.
Also whilst not being proficient in weaponry, Sangue knows how to dispatch an unwary target using non-lethal methods quietly.

Yes, your highness.

Last edited:
@AeonsAlex Approved! :D

I'm making my character now, and she's a princess role. Should she be the same kingdom as your character (like, as a daughter of some sort) or should she be part of the other one?

Maybe that's easier to decide when I get it done :/

@AeonsAlex Approved! :D

I'm making my character now, and she's a princess role. Should she be the same kingdom as your character (like, as a daughter of some sort) or should she be part of the other one?

Maybe that's easier to decide when I get it done :/
My character is a peasant, but I'm going to make a sheet for King A, if you want to be my daughter? Don't expect much love. I'm not good at RPing nice guys ;) evilkingkthxbye

Okay, I decided against it. I don't think I can take the pressure of running a country,

Yea, I kinda figured about the evil king. I stole my character from a book, being honest here, and she's not really a nice one either. Which is kind of why I figured.

ROYAL ROLE APPLICATION:
Name: Riliane
Apparant Age: 15
Physical Appearance:
Riliane_Lucifen_d%27Autriche.png
Personality: Some people think she may have some sort of bipolar because her moods change constantly. One minute she'll be happily skipping about and the next she'd be throwing a tantrum. She can come off as a spoiled brat to some, but she's really not like that at all. If you get on her good terms she's a lot sweeter than she first comes off as. If you get on her bad side, well, nice knowing ya! Nah, that part was a joke, but she can (and will) hold a grudge. [This is the personality I use for almost all my main characters, because it's similar to my own personality in real life)
Short Bio/History: She was born into the royal family, and at a young age it started to show that Riliane was a...unique...individual. She knows about the rivalry between her own kingdom and the one across the border, and yet, she tends to treat it like some sort of game. Now at age 15 things have started to get more serious than when she was little....
Weapon(s) She can use a small pocket knife, but chooses not to)
Strengths and Weaknesses: Strengths: She can ride a horse well, and she's intelligent. Weaknesses: She has some...anger problems, and she can be sort of naive at times.
Extra Info: Yes, I stole her from a novel (Evillious Chronicles, and the Vocaloid song series known as Story of Evil). No, I don't really care.

--AUTO APPROVED SINCE I'M THE GAMEMASTER HERE--

Name: Tokala -meaning fox
Apparant Age: 16

Physical Appearance: medium frame built, 5'8'' white skin tan, purple eyes, white hair, often wears white monk cloak and black pants and black long sleeve shirt. wears a pink sapphire stone cross around his neck said to be his mother's tear
Personality: calm, calculating type, others seek him out for knowledge and helping others and hates being called prince
Short Bio/History (does not have to be long, but try to make it at least a small paragraph's worth):
Raised in the highlands, working under a monk to learn about medical herbs and defense martial art. he at the end of his apprenticeship, when he discovers he a prince. the king and queen sent off to learn the ways of the common people. he not overly excite about being a prince until he meets his sister and she tells him that being prince means he could help more people.
Weapon(s) (if any):
wooden staff and a chain scythe

Strengths and Weaknesses (does not have to be too long or elaborate, but I'd prefer at least two strengths and two weaknesses):
strengths: his knowledge ( medical herbs and the knowledge pass down from the monks), martial art skills , and being a good spirited person
weakens: often naive about people, and is often late when needed to be on time. healing anything over minor wounds uses massive amounts of energy.
Extra Info: is a prince but doesn't act like it and often distrust the king's and queen's motives.
magical abilities: future sight ( i can see the future in a dream like state, if i currently do not know the character the appear as a shadowly figure)and minor healing

Last edited:
@shippofox Approved!

Since you mentioned that he's a prince, and mentioned a sister in the bio, would that sister be Riliane (my character) or no? Sorry, I'm just trying to work this all out

sure i like that

Cool. That fits perfectly, which is why I asked.

Name: Xalin
Apparant Age: 14
Physical Appearance: Xalin has long, brown hair that falls into his eyes at times. He is not very muscular and is only around 5 foot 0. He has wide, dull brown eyes and a small nose, which make his medium sized mouth look between normal and odd on his face. His skin is pale. He is normally seen wearing a black shirt and black pants, paired with a dark green cloak which has a hood that covers his face.
Personality: He is very distrusting. He hates showing his face to anybody, and does not like to talk to people. On the rare occasion somebody gains his trust, he can be very kind and caring, despite how it seems.
Short Bio/History (does not have to be long, but try to make it at least a small paragraph's worth): Xalin was raised in a lowly peasants family. Growing up, the only people he really talked with was his older brother and his father. His mother thought he was worthless, and ignored him most of the time. However, when heturned eight, his fater passed away mysteriously, and nobody, not even his brother, helped him. Soon after his brother died as well, and it was very apparent from the way she acted that her mother wasinvolved. Fearing his life, he fled at the age of ten and found a different family/person (Can't decide that part) to house him.
Weapon(s) (if any): Carrys around a crude wooden sword, that he barely knows how to use.
Strengths and Weaknesses (does not have to be too long or elaborate, but I'd prefer at least two strengths and two weaknesses): He is very smart and can be a good taction if the situation demands it. However, he can barely fight, and the fact that he distrusts people can get him killed if he's alone.
Extra Info: I probably put stuff that would go here in other catagories, so...

Yes, your highness.

I think I'm going to kill people.

@CdbSora Accepted! :D

I want to wait and see if I can get a couple more people before we get started. I think that 4 people is enough but we need at least 1 king or queen at least....

I need to follow my own rules otherwise I'd be a queen lol xD

I just realized I spelled tactician wrong even though I checked it twice...I have failed.

sora i like your character
so far me and rin are brother and sister hope that stays

Thanks.
Yeah, your characters look like they'd have a good bro/sis relationship.

LOL can I be the evil Necromancer xDDDDDDDDD

LOL can I be the evil Necromancer xDDDDDDDDD
no magical power as of yet gecko

But there is science. Have you ever read Frankenstein???

Name: (Queen) Teresina La Folia
Apparant Age: 30
Physical Appearance:
1460998-bigthumbnail.jpg

Personality: Kind hearted queen, appears to be optimistic at times, but due to the problems in her Kingdom she's often faced with trails, which tears her apart. Has a very soft-way of speaking, and often looks innocent, but when she's angry or displeased, she's a different person. She often shuts her self from out-siders, and only interact with those who she trusts. She's intelligent, and analyzes every sequence to detail.

Short Bio/History: Growing up as a child, Teresina La Folia was loved by all, her parents loved her to death and thought of her as a blessing because the day when she born all the trees suddenly turn Pink, like her hair... It's been mystery to all, no one can proved what happen on that beautiful morning (is this to magical, just her history? @Soundless Rin).. Everything was perfect until one stormy night, assassins sneaked into the castle, and killed her parents, rumors have it these assassins were sent by the neighboring Kingdom but none can prove it... She has been engulfed with rage, and her parents (at that time) openly welcomed strangers to harbor in their kingdom, and enjoy all the resources to their content... Teresina (out of fear) closed her Kingdom off from strangers, and hasn't been convinced to take not even one refugee.

Weapon: Her fan, there's always blades concealed in the cloth, she tries her best to be safe.
Strengths: Swift movements, fast enough to take out a foe before they blink. Intelligent: Can get herself out of situations easily.
Weaknesses: Even though she's swift, she's also defenseless (due to the light cloth, that she often wears), she cannot win in an hand-to-hand fight easily.

Extra Info: Her Kingdom's name is Magnolia (is that good?) She has no relatives, and her best friend is her care-taker Anna Faris.​

Yes, your highness. Is this good? @Soundless Rin

^ Oh dang I want to be Reece's husband... My avatar was me after seeing your character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back