Kingdom Roleplay [ALL ROYAL ROLES FILLED. STILL ACCEPTING REGULAR CHARACTERS THOUGH]

• Thread starter Rin
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Reece Accepted!

We can get started now. I'll make the thread tomorrow though.

Is there room for one more, preferably an archer?
My Highness.

write up a character sheet.

I was going to be a necromancer, but then I read that their was no magic :(
Nevertheless! My character is still good enough, even if he can't summon an undead legion!

Yes, your highness.
(Dibs on a Prince Spot.)
Name: Allen (Insert father's name here.)
Apparant Age: 15
Physical Appearance: Faded blonde hair complemented by his Steel Blue eyes. He has a rather Slim build, and is 5'7 (In ft.) tall.
Personality: An adventure seeking boy who even at an early age disobeys many orders from his parents. He's rather troublesome at times, bit he's reliable when it comes down to it, and always means well. Kind hearted, he tries to befriend any animal he encounters. Although he is known to be terrified of bugs.
Short Bio/History: (Info about both Kingdoms are a bit vague right now, so I'm insure wether I an fill this out right now. Can I write it after I'm assigned to a kingdom so it turns out a bit better?)
Weapon(s) (if any): Skilled with knives, as he grew up sneaking into the Kitchen to use then for his 'imaginary adventures' at a younger age. He was also taught how to handle a bow properly by a teacher from within the Kingdom.
Strengths: He has a sharp mind and though he tends to be childish, he can think a way out of a lot of situations. His aim is better than average when it comes to using weapons such as the bow.
Weaknesses: He has low stamina and tires easily. And though witty, he certainly lacks in physical strength.
Extra Info: He is usually seen wearing a Blue attire, with a falcon's crest upon the end of both collars.
(I hope it's not too vague, but I really can't write much without properly knowing where the character belongs. >.>)

@Copycat Gemini Yes, feel free. Just write a character sheet like Shippo said.

@FirstSerpent Approved! The first kingdom is called Magnolia and there's currently 3 people in it (Reece is Queen, and Shippo and I are siblings (prince and princess). The other one is completely empty and has not been named yet.

You sure two kingdoms is a good idea? I don't think enough people RP here to fill the kingdoms up enough.

Yea, that's what I was thinking. I think we'll just start off with the one and then open a second one IF there becomes more people (at the moment, it's not likely, but who knows?) @AeonsAlex

he could be prince of a unknown land

Oh, yea, that's a great idea!

we only need the one kingdom to have a queen or king the other could just have players join it and interact for now.

he could be prince of a unknown land
Agreed!
I'm on mobile right now, so I'll edit my character sheet when I get on the laptop.

Royal Application

Name:
Gregoire de Blitz
Nickname: Blitz
Apparant Age: 21
Physical Appearance: Dark skinned, has a pair of goggles (cause he dislikes glasses) his hairstyle is in cornrows
Personality:
Easygoing-Dreamer.jpg
Short Bio/History (does not have to be long, but try to make it at least a small paragraph's worth):
Weapon(s) (if any): He has many different arrays of arrows, and carries a rapier upon the right side of his waist
Strengths and Weaknesses : Strengths: He can resolve majority of his problems quite quickly Weaknesses: his hand-to-hand combat is quite poor
Extra Info: Blitz was from a friendly little comic series me and a few other of my friends started.

Edit later WIP
Yes, My Highness

I'll go start on the intro thread now and think about what my secondary character's gonna be (I do better with more than one chara, so...)

Hopefully you can expect it to be done within the next couple hours.

Also, I think I'm going to change the rules so that your character CAN have magic, so if anyone wants to fit that in to their characters, feel free!

Sorry for double post, my post and @Copycat Gemini 's post were posted at the exact same time.

@Copycat Gemini Is your character the king or another prince? Accepted either way!

i can only man 1 character at a time and i guess i was nominated for prince by someone so its for prince but i gotta finish it later.

i added minor healing and future sight to my abilities under magic

Last edited:
firstserphent wanted to be prince but he could have a half brother or copycat can be his royal guard .

If both of them are okay with that, then that works.

I finished my secondary character:

Name: Michaela
Nickname: Pending but her nickname might be Mika or something similar because for some reason I can't always spell her name right, and two years ago I had an OC based off of the same role/story that both Michaela and Riliane are from and her name was Mika (because I didn't know of Michaela at the time)
Physical Appearance:
6953e873.jpg
Personality: Happy go lucky, almost always cheerful and smiling. It's rare for her to be upset but it's more often that she's sad rather than angry. She's very friendly to all and tries to be optomistic about everything. In return, she can be pretty naive.
Short Bio: She grew up in a small village on the outskirts of the main part of the kingdom. Her family was poor, and she worked as a maid along with her best friend Clarith (not making her as a character, this is just actually based on her actual character backstory and personality, and Clarith was a best friend of herself). Tragedy soon struck, and eventually Clarith and her family, as well as the family she worked as a maid for, were forced to flee. She was all alone. (Until present times)
Weapons: None
Abilities: She has a beautiful singing voice, which can't do much except heal minor injuries and also can brighten the moods of others.
Strengths and Weaknesses: Strengths: Her optimism, her intelligence Weaknesses: She can't fight, she's really naive
Extra: Yes, I ripped her off from a book (same story as Riliane). No, I don't really care. *shrug*[/spoiler]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back