Kingdom Roleplay [ALL ROYAL ROLES FILLED. STILL ACCEPTING REGULAR CHARACTERS THOUGH]

• Thread starter Rin
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Added spell: Gamble of Death (Cast upon self)

Info: When cast onto a user(Myself), the user dies within 1 hour. The user can avoid this by touching another human, wherein the effect is passed onto them. The effect is passed around until someone does not touch another in an hour, the effect is dispelled somehow, or the spell is transferred 10 times. Spell can't be passed onto NPCs.

I might learn some more spells in the RP, if that's how it goes?

I think that spell might be a bit too OP for the RP, honestly. :/ I'm not really a big fan of killing in RPs in the first place. *shrug*

I guess as time goes on it would make sense for mages and similar characters to get new powers/spells, as long as they aren't OP (and preferably not related to killing other characters. I just don't think it'd be fair on whoever controls whatever character got killed off.)

Fair 'nuff. I might introduce more in the RP that would help me sneak. I'm basically basing my character off of Geralt in Thief. Except an unfit, magicy one.

K so I edited my characters personality.

Added spell: Gamble of Death (Cast upon self)

Info: When cast onto a user(Myself), the user dies within 1 hour. The user can avoid this by touching another human, wherein the effect is passed onto them. The effect is passed around until someone does not touch another in an hour, the effect is dispelled somehow, or the spell is transferred 10 times. Spell can't be passed onto NPCs.

I might learn some more spells in the RP, if that's how it goes?
I am so confused! So there is there or isn't there magic? Cause I would totally be the evil Necromancer who I mentioned earlier and be totally different from the "good" people lol.

I am so confused! So there is there or isn't there magic? Cause I would totally be the evil Necromancer who I mentioned earlier and be totally different from the "good" people lol.
He's changing the rules so that magic is allowed.

Um ok, so Rin: CAN I send an application for a Necromancer, or shouldn't I?

Character name: Q'thar "Bringer" Koyüketiyor
Nickname: His cult name is "Bringer", but his followers call him Q'thar or Koyu. (Koyu means "Dark in Turkish, and his last name is a combination of "Dark" and "Consumes" meaning: "The Darkness Consumes")
Age: He looks about 87, but it is rumored that he has ways of unnaturally prolonging his life...
necromancer.jpg
Physical appearance: ^ (someone tell me how to do spoilers)
Class: Necromancer (One of the most powerful around)
Personality: Dark, and never forgets a grudge. Ever. However, since he rarely lets his emotions show, no one ever really knows what he feels except him, and even he probably can't answer that.
Bio: Like the rest of his stats, his life is also shrouded in mystery. Rumor has it that he grew up on a rural farm, where at a very young age he began experimenting with the dark arts with help from some of the local cultists. Soon, at the age of 27, he raised a small group of dead farm animals and dead bodies from a nearby cemetery, and slaughtered his family and all the people in a nearby town. By the time authorities arrived, he was gone, and so were the bodies of the people in his town...
Weapons: His spells, and his staff with a magical skull that guides him on top, as well as his skeletal soldiers that serve as his personal guard, and his fire/ice runed daggers. Despite his appearance, he is a quick and agile fighter, and is highly dangerous in close combat.
Abilities:
Electric Storm: He calls forth an electric storm of magic from his fingertips, and fries anything nearby.
Raise dead: He raises a corpse from a nearby dead body. Only 8 may be raised at a time.
Shank'd!: He stabs the opponent with his Fire/Ice runed daggers.
Strengths: He excels at using his undead peons to fight for him, and prefers to use them over 'getting his hands dirty'. But when the need arises, he has powerful magic and his trusty (evil) daggers to shank his way out of any situation!!!!!!!!
Weaknesses: Anything fire related can harm him AND his undead (which is why he HATES Dragons) He also seems to have a peculiar weakness for kittens which IS why there were so many kittens found hoarded into every nook and cranny of The farm house where he lived.

Last edited:
@Gecko you really wanted to become a necromancer didn't you? Also just click the icon next to the media icon and chose spoilers and once you've done that make a name for the spoiler if you'd like and put all the info inside the the 2 coded brackets that say spoiler.
i.e. (spoiler) yolo (/spoiler)

@Gecko Accepted!

Spoiler tags are like any other tag like quote or image tags. It's [ spoiler ] [ / spoiler ] without spaces.

suggestion: could we talk in first person instead of third this way we sound like we are the character and if your multiple characters just do this
example shippo: i went to the store
fox: went with him

Honestly, I don't think that's a great idea. It'd more likely than not lead to mass confusion, and I speak from experience here as well.

just a suggestion. i never did a rp but i done plays and stuff

Roleplays can also be seen as a story that everyone contributes to together. It's not much different than those games where each person writes a paragraph to a never ending story. Thus, it can be done in first person like a regular story but with multiple people controlling different point of views, it probably isn't the greatest idea and could end up left in a pile of confusion.

i only s when a new person joins but they didnt read the character sheet and the current story and try to jump in and that screw everyone up . or people killing of RP characters then instead of generated player like townsfolk cause it annoys people off.

Yea, I should state in the front post about not killing off RP characters. I've already mentioned it to AeonsAlex and Gecko in the shoutbox, and they've both agreed not to kill off actual RP characters, but it needs to be on the front page for everyone to see as well. I'll add that tomorrow though. I'm tired to the point idk why I'm still online.

As for people randomly jumping in without RPing, I'm not sure if it's more problematic in bigger roleplays or smaller ones, lol. In larger roleplays I'm guessing it's more likely to happen since there's more stuff to read and not everyone ends up reading all of it. On the other hand, in smaller roleplays there's less stuff to read so it's more likely everyone will read it, but if things get messed up bad enough due to confusion or even possible godmodding, it's probably harder to recover.

I think, the rule of thumb for this is, is that if there's only 2 or 3 pages in the main roleplay thread then you should at least skim through it all. If there's more than that then at least read the first post and the last page or two.

I think a lot of people start out just having their character appear and creates an opening/opportunity, and that isn't usually a problem whether they read the stuff or not.

i think post count is disable so i wouldn't worry to much bout double posting if you have to. i was checking that for us. i think it be un fair to earn pc for post for this. must rp disable post count.

Yea, it is. Otherwise I'd have at least 350 posts on my post count by now. So I don't see how it'd be too problematic. I'm still gonna try to avoid it unless I have to. When you reply at the same time as someone else and need to reply to them as well, they might not always see your edit. So I just make a new post when that happens.

list of current characters
AeonsAlex -Sangue
rin- Riliane & michaela
shippo- tokala
sora-Xalin
reece-(Queen) Teresina La Folia
first serphent- Allen
copy gemini-Gregoire de Blitz
gecko- Q'thar "Bringer" Koyüketiyor

umm thought we were basing it off med-evil times. also gecko it more a casual rp as we do have weapons and magic but it should be to make the story better

Last edited:
He is medieval. He just has a saxophone. Sorry if the pic is misleading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back