Last device used

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
could be your laptop, tablet, smartphone, that sort of thing. What did you use it for?

Used my smartphone for a mobile 'net connection. It can act as a wireless hotspot. ;D
my iphone, i can never look away :D

My laptop and iPhone.

My iPad.
Played a bit of School Idol Festival :headphone:

My laptop/3ds.:pompus:

3ds Kindle Wii u and Tv

My gaming pc!

could be your laptop, tablet, smartphone, that sort of thing. What did you use it for?

Used my smartphone for a mobile 'net connection. It can act as a wireless hotspot. ;D
Hehe ^_^ I use mobile Hotspot from my smartphone too! And everywhere I go, my hotspot is on for my 3ds and other electronics that lack it's own wi fi Even in school for my Educational Personal Laptop! (More like playing games and surfing in the internet for me! :sneaky:) The only bad thing however is that my hotspot is limited and if wasted I got to wait a few days for it to come back :thumbsdown: Curse You T mobile

Listening to my 4th gen iPod currently.

Just got done playing some Black Ops II on PS3.

The last ones I used was my 3DS XL, and Kindle Fire HD 7

Nokia N8. Had some old pics on it to transfer to my laptop. The camera quality is actually pretty decent. xP

The last device I used was my 3DS. I stopped playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf, like, three minutes (at most) before I checked out this thread.

my ipad I use my phone now instead

Mmmmm if I exclude my phone I am on right this second, I last used a partial accelerator...I mean my 3DS XL

The last device I used was my 3ds, phone and laptop... all at the same time, I'd say I can multitask pretty well :p

The last device I used is my Laptop and 3ds . Im using my 3ds just in case something i need such as information and others like checking eshop .... Im on my Laptop mostly to do some earning here at this site and other sites.... ( won't say ) . Other devices used probably long long ago is my mp3 and tablet . but the tablet broke so now things changed . Mostly now im on the 3ds and Laptop

The last device used is err... my laptop. I have checked my phone a few times though but it's neglected.

iPad Mini first gen browser can't use shout box but with effort and rediting posts .. I can post on here with it .. Sad ram but use it for few games that work on it and videos and photo's

Toshiba Satellite Radius

Laptop to come on here and Zeki tablet to read my book. Read a post on here, read a page on the tablet. Then switch lol.

My laptop for 3dspedia :p and before that my 3ds with pokémon shuffle. Nothing surprising.

Back