Last TV show watched

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Person of Interest. I'm on the season 3 finale and wow, this show is 10/10, this is beyond greatness. Everyone needs to watch it.

11.22.63 James Franco trying to stop the assassination of president Kennedy. It's really good.

Supernatural - on the last two episodes of Season 2 and wow, this show is so good! The 'filler' episodes are kind of hard to sit through at times but damn it, when we get to the main story, this show is up there with the best. "What Is and What Should Never Be" was phenominal, they stepped up the acting to a whole new level and the writing was so, so good. That episode almost made me cry, seeing Mary again and Dean just breaking down with the whole 'why do we always have to save them?' and having to choose between hunting, the people he saves and his 'real' relationship with Sam and the other world where his mother's alive, he has a girlfriend and Sam is happy and engaged was great to watch. Well done, Supernatural writers. Now onto the two-part season finale!

Do older shows on Netflix count for this? Because my dad, siblings, and I have gotten hooked on the X-files and the aluminati confirmed jokes are becoming very common in the household now. :/ ?

Right now the last TV Show watched is Rick and Morty, with Steven Universe coming in second last. Can't wait for both shows to continue soon.

More of Arrow, this week's episode, 'Code of Silence' (for me), was ummm, decent? I mean, we're getting WAY too much Felicity Smoak drama and WAY too less Oliver Queen's life outside of being a vigilante - heck, we barely even see him do anything when he's not fighting bad guys, so it's dissapointing to not see him do much with his actual campaign and his old company (which is a giant writing flaw in itself since the end of season 2). However, that being said, Thea evolved into one of the best characters in the show this season, she's really become mature and she's hilarious (the ridiculous 'better hack the fire alarm' line and then Thea just pulls it down). Damien Darhk doing what he did this episode was quite scary, although it seems as if he's become too OP and only loses if it's down to his own stupidity, a lot of luck or he just seems to.. I dunno, maybe he gets tired? He IS an old, old man after all. Looking forward to what Oliver does next week, although not the impending drama that I've heard about.

Also, Supernatural season 4 is brilliant so far. It's become more serialised and it's really helping the show, the introduction of Castiel was fantastic and it looks like some big stuff is going down. Also nice to see them shift some of the 'special one'-esque focus away from Sam.

Walking Dead

finale is tomorrow my dudes

Gotham is the master race TV show. Like seriously, "Wrath of the Villains: Mr. Freeze" was probably the best episode of the season, and that's really saying something. They have somehow managed to progress about a dozen villains this season from Penguin to Galavan and they're even introducing Mr. Freeze and Hugo Strange, whilst keeping them all interesting and the vast majority of them likable and relatable - it's heartbreaking to know that Cobblepot and Fries won't get their happy endings as we watch them descend into darkness.

This is so exciting, the only real thing I missed was Bruce, after the epicness of the mid-season finale, we didn't really see him this episode, dealing with the aftermath... although with the amount of stuff going on, perhaps it is best that we keep him for next week.

The Simpsons.

Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares USA. I love cookery shows and Gordon is so harsh but hilarious at times. :p

Reactions: 3823
The Wonders Years on Netflix, it holds up incredibly well from a technical standpoint considering it's a show from the 80's, it's single camera set up and a complete lack of a laugh track really prove how a head of the times the show was.

I've been watching through Game of Thrones finally, geez. Just watched The Rains of Castamere episode in season 3. Made me think of @Marc because he used to talk about it

all I can say is idk how they can afford to kill off so many characters, in season 6 of The Walking Dead not a single main character died like tf

Last TV show I watched on TV is Arthur.

Unless you consider CNN a TV show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come dine with me. Me and my cookery shows eh? I can't get enough of them. xD

Person of Interest's "The Cold War" in Season 4 was brilliant, this show is unbelievably good like Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones, everyone should be watching it. I also watched the new Top Gear, episode 1 was alright, nowhere near as good as the old one with Clarkson, Hammond and May, but it's nowhere near as bad as some people have been saying it is. BBC can make a few small changes and it'll be a 7/10 which is pretty good, in my opinion.

I watched the Season 2 finale of The Flash on Tuesday and oh, Barry Allen, what have you done!? This finale was VERY well done, emotional, they wrapped up a lot of the storylines quite nicely and introduced a MASSIVE new one from the comic books to get us all hyped.

The Season 4 finale of Arrow on Wednesday was... okay, I guess. So many plot holes and they messed up so many storylines this season, I'm hoping that Season 5 will at least be of Season 3's quality...

Episode 14, I think, of Legends of Tomorrow on Thursday, which was called "River of Time" was quite good. It was less action packed than the last one and more emotional, we had flashbacks as well, really think a major character could die soon and that's gonna sting! :p

"Worlds Apart", the Supergirl-Flash crossover is on tonight for me, which I am so dang hyped up for.

In Breaking Bad, Jesse says "yo" in every sentence until the end of season 2. It gets really, really annoying. I like the Boondocks. But for some reason Huey Freeman makes more sense in the show than in the comic strip.

I accidentally went to Nickolodeon or however you spelt it AND I SAW HENRY DANGER AHHHH MY EYES THIS SHOW SUCKS. If this counts because there are no good shows on tv anymore I went to the music channel where all they show is pop. Not a huge fan of all the other and I can't find classical.

iCarly. Decided to relive this awesome and hilarious TV show once again. It had some epic moments, and I used to be glued to this series. xD

Similar to the last movie you saw, but this time it's to do with TV shows!

as for me; The Chase. Love this gameshow! so epic and the Chasers are so funny and cheeky! <3
yo i've been watching supernatural and doctor who two totally different tv shows.

Come Dine With Me - UK

The commentary is the best thing about it, besides the food.

Last edited:
Back