Last TV show watched

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
The last TV show I watched was The Amazing World, watching most of the old episodes, because why not? :p Just finished "The DVD" by far one of my favorite TV shows :D and my favorite episode

Electro - Last seen watching Gotham

I saw Two and a Half Men today! xD

on Disney XD i watched Gravity Falls and then when it was finished Wonder Over Yonder came up so i barely watched it and came on this site.

Spongebob Squarepants :unsure:
What?I liked the old seasons :unsure:

The Last Man on Earth.
Really funny show!

The Walking Dead & Once Upon A Time.

I'm currently watching Better Call Saul! Loving it so far!

I'll be in the minority here by saying the last show i just watched is St. Bear's Dolls Hospital
(It's a good show, don't judge me!)

Me and my boyfriend are watching the 60's Addams Family.

Yes, the black and white one. And it's epic! We got so many running jokes out of it. Currently, we're counting the amount of hats Thing and Lurch have ruined =D

i am currently watching the show star wars rebels on disney xd
i have watched all the season 1 episodes and can't wait for season 2

The last show that I watched was Clarence. Clarence is a show from Cartoon Network. It is a show about three friends who have fun together. The characters are Clarence, Jeff, and Sumo. I suggest this show to any fan of cartoons or fan of Cartoon Network. This show is very cool and awesome!

I am watching One piece? If that counts as a TV show :p The actual "TV" show I have watched was probably something on National Geographic's shows like Brain Games or some of those animal or wildreness shows :p About 5 months ago o_O

The last TV show I watched is Supernatural. I just finished the last episode that was aired today. I spent this April watching it, which was almost 200 episodes.

I became interested in that show from the posts I see on facebook and the fact that it has angels and demons, my favourite fiction. It had many breathtaking and touching scenes, along with an awesome story line. That last episode froze me at one particular scene because of its dramatic effects.

Now I'll have to wait for the next episode which shouldn't take more than a week.

I highly recommend others to watch it. Seriously. Even if it is at 200 episodes, it's all worth it.

I've been watching the new Daredevil series on Netflix as of late and it's honestly the most compelling thing that has ever come out of the Marvel "Cinematic Universe" in my opinion. It has a great cast of well written characters, and while it might not be completely perfect from episode 1, the directing and fight choreography only get better as the show progresses. Daredevil gets my full recommendation.

Last TV show WWE!!

Just watched a few episodes of American Horror Story. Its a pretty good series [also wow a plot twist was supposed to be so predictable but it was still pretty cool]

Last TV show i watch was Big Brother.

Community! \o/
I have to thank @TheYESDragon for recommending it to me. :D

Reactions: TheYESDragon and 2205
Community is quite awesome :)

I'm currently watching The 100

Back