Let's Complain about School!

• Thread starter Duffy
  • Start date
Stop using buzzwords to make it look like you're in the right. I'm not a white knight. I just know that hitting someone - especially in the face - for a prank, even a mean one, is unreasonable. Do the same to him. Throw tropicana over him. But don't stoop to fighting unless someone else initiates. If anyone's a white knight, it's you for thinking you hitting him let everyone use your example to stop him.

Maybe one day you'll do something relatively harmless for a laugh and someone like you will rearrange your face for you. Then we'll see how you feel.
Consider taking a deep breath. You might be overreacting just a tiny bit here. ;)

Reactions: Farhaan Raja
Consider taking a deep breath. You might be overreacting just a tiny bit here. ;)

Just a teensy bit...

Ugh I have Biology class in College and I have to study Chapter 7 chapters and I also have a lab class on Thursdays and we have to take a quiz everyday we meet up and a lab that takes 3 hours and we have to complete many pages to get the lab done and also we have to study for the quizzes because they’re so tricky :mad:I swear I hate science I wish I could just pass the boring classes with A’s and say bye to them and not mention them or talk about them at all I swear History was better because all we had to was read books then write essays about them and there was no multiple choice quizzes nor test only essays and tbh I prefer to do essays 10x and know about the subject than doing labs and multiple choice quizzes for biology and tests. I swear I don’t really like studying things that don’t interest me :meh: ,but sadly I have to study this content in order to pass :yawn::meh:.

Now, why is this a thread? :eyes:

School/college is the preparation cycle of you maturing and turning into an adult from a kid. It should not be taken lightly, and should be treated with the utmost respect.

Jkjk what am I saying? xD( Just kidding! Or am I kidding about kidding?)

Back