Lucario in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Did you enjoy using Lucario in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Do you want to see him make a return as a playable character in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U?

Reactions: CoreyBryceWilliams
Yes, I do enjoy playing as Lucario once in a while. But I would be indifferent if he didn't return.

I haven't played a SSB game before but Lucario in a fighting game sounds amazing. I'm more of a Charizard fan but I wouldn't mind seeing Blaziken in a SSB either. :D

Well, yes and yes.
Usually, my "blue team" was Lucario and Sonic, my "green team" Luigi and Link and my red team "Mario and kirby"

On the N64 SSB Link was my best. On the GC Shiek was my best. On Wii it was Fox for a while but now it is Rob!!!

Lucario is just so awesome, I definitely want and think that he will return, but I guess we'll just have to see. In all honesty, Pokemon will come and go; they're expendable. I really want to see what Fire Emblem characters they're planning to bring this time around.

It would be epic for him to return. I think his Final Smash Could be the same but with him turning Mega and it woould last longer and more Powerful.

It would be epic for him to return. I think his Final Smash Could be the same but with him turning Mega and it woould last longer and more Powerful.

Mmm... So what will happen with the MEGA BUSTER! from Megaman?

I was talking about Lucario
lol

I was talking about Lucario
lol

I know. If the Final Smash of Lucario is longer and powerful, what happens with the Final Smash of Megaman?
I don't want the same type of Final Smash for two characters!

Oh Idk about that then

Part of me feels like Lucario won't be back in SSB4 but we shall see what happens.

I know. If the Final Smash of Lucario is longer and powerful, what happens with the Final Smash of Megaman?
I don't want the same type of Final Smash for two characters!
My theory on Mega Man's Final Smash: Rush(Mega Man's dog) will combine with Mega Man as he did in Mega Man 6.

I never used him in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but the character looks like a very fierce and intimidating competitor.

I never used him in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and I doubt he will return in the next Super Smash Bros.. And it would be pretty boring to see Lucario again, lets add in Blaziken or some other Pokémon.

Nah, I don't think he will be in. He might just be replaced with another Pokémon, to keep the trend going. :p

Nah, I don't think he will be in. He might just be replaced with another Pokémon, to keep the trend going. :p
What Pokemon do you think is a worthy replacement?

Mewtwo is an existing SSB fighter. He was in Melee. If they replace Lucario for a Pokemon, I doubt they'll revert back to Mewtwo.

I kinda main Lucario, so when he doesn't appear in the next pair of smashes I'm gonna be a sad :panda:.
I think he has a small chance of coming back though.

Lucario's great and all, but I'd be surprised if it returned, there are a lot of Pokémon that could replace him now. But he has a mega too, so anything can happen.

Back