Lucario in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I think he's going to return, and his final smash will be his mega evolution.

Or Mewtwo will replace him and have his mega evolution.

Then, we definitely have to wait for Nintendo. I remember playing as Lucario on the Wii Version, but he kinda"slides", so I had the tendency to fall off. But if they make Mewtwo return, I wonder what Mega-Evolution they make for him. The one from Y, or from X ?

PS: Otherwise, why not using another legendary pokemon, if they want ?

Then, we definitely have to wait for Nintendo. I remember playing as Lucario on the Wii Version, but he kinda"slides", so I had the tendency to fall off. But if they make Mewtwo return, I wonder what Mega-Evolution they make for him. The one from Y, or from X ?

PS: Otherwise, why not using another legendary pokemon, if they want ?

Perhaps they could let you choose what mega evolution you want to use, maybe?

Perhaps they could let you choose what mega evolution you want to use, maybe?

Yes, perhaps by doing a combination of buttons. Like, for the Y Evolve, you would press the (B) + (1), on a Wii Remote
(I don't know what this would look like on WiiU Gamepad), or (X) + (Button that activates the Final Smash) on 3DS.

Otherwise, they could randomize the thing.

I enjoyed mewtwo's evasive prowess more than lucario's strength

I think Mewtwo with a mega form as final smash is more likely because Lucario is from Gen IV and they're probably looking for something to replace it with

I think Mewtwo with a mega form as final smash is more likely because Lucario is from Gen IV and they're probably looking for something to replace it with
Mewtwo is from Generation 1, though. It's not like Lucario doesn't have a Mega Evolution either. :p

Mewtwo is from Generation 1, though. It's not like Lucario doesn't have a Mega Evolution either. :p
That's different because Mewtwo was rebrought into the series as a major pokemon in Gen 6 with its Mega evolution (more publicity for Mewtwo than Lucario this gen) and there are a lot of people that would like Mewtwo back.

Also, Sakurai has said he's considering Mewtwo...

Did you enjoy using Lucario in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Do you want to see him make a return as a playable character in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U?
Yes I would like to see them return lucario to the new super smash bros game and make him stronger I've been using that character a lot of times when I have played super smash brawl for the first time.

Yes I would like to see them return lucario to the new super smash bros game and make him stronger I've been using that character a lot of times when I have played super smash brawl for the first time.
I wouldn't count on Lucario returning: they'll likely replace him with another agile character in the next Smash Bros. game for 3DS and Wii U. I mean, Lucario replaced Mewtwo, for example.

I wouldn't count on Lucario returning: they'll likely replace him with another agile character in the next Smash Bros. game for 3DS and Wii U. I mean, Lucario replaced Mewtwo, for example.
Why... but anyways I'm still hoping they would make lucario a returning character in the next Smash Bros. Game lucario is one of the best characters I like how it uses hadoken.

Why... but anyways I'm still hoping they would make lucario a returning character in the next Smash Bros. Game lucario is one of the best characters I like how it uses hadoken.
Mewtwo used his version of "hadoken" (which btw was Aura Sphere for Lucario). Mewtwo used Shadow Ball as his neutral special. Also Sakurai hinted that they're thinking of bringing back Mewtwo

Mewtwo used his version of "hadoken" (which btw was Aura Sphere for Lucario). Mewtwo used Shadow Ball as his neutral special. Also Sakurai hinted that they're thinking of bringing back Mewtwo
Well that's cool I've never seen Mewtwo in the Super Smash Bros game before because I only had played one , Super Smash Bros Brawl must be fun to be using Mewtwo his an awesome character too.

Well that's cool I've never seen Mewtwo in the Super Smash Bros game before because I only had played one , Super Smash Bros Brawl must be fun to be using Mewtwo his an awesome character too.
Um. dude. Smash Bros Brawl did NOT have Mewtwo....note how I said that Lucario replaced Mewtwo?? Mewtwo was in Smash Bros. MELEE, not Brawl....awkward...

Um. dude. Smash Bros Brawl did NOT have Mewtwo....note how I said that Lucario replaced Mewtwo?? Mewtwo was in Smash Bros. MELEE, not Brawl....awkward...
Oh sorry my mistakes but it must still be cool to have used. Mewtwo but I still prefer. Lucario :p I never played super smash bros. Meele before but anyways sorry for misunderstood ing.

Lucario's great and all, but I'd be surprised if it returned, there are a lot of Pokémon that could replace him now. But he has a mega too, so anything can happen.
exactly my thoughts even mewtwo have 2 mega now so they could add any "tough looking" pokmon, personally before the mega annoncement ( not an adjective, lol ) I was hoping they could add zoroark even though it could not work with his ability, now I really don't have any idea who they will add !

Reactions: ShinyLatios
exactly my thoughts even mewtwo have 2 mega now so they could add any "tough looking" pokmon, personally before the mega annoncement ( not an adjective, lol ) I was hoping they could add zoroark even though it could not work with his ability, now I really don't have any idea who they will add !
Yeah, there's a lot of possibilities as to what they could do. But I really think that it's possible that Mewtwo will be added given that Sakurai is considering it AND it now has Mega evolution for a final smash possibility

I've never played super smash bros but playing pokemon for many years i think that Lucario would skill in and fighting game - well if he doesn't the game maker should overpower him :p:p:p

I've never played super smash bros but playing pokemon for many years i think that Lucario would skill in and fighting game - well if he doesn't the game maker should overpower him :p:p:p
Lucario was added as the "overpowered" pokemon for Brawl, similar to how Mewtwo was added before. Sakurai confirmed a while ago they're considering Mewtwo again so that may be a problem for Lucario

Lucario was added as the "overpowered" pokemon for Brawl, similar to how Mewtwo was added before. Sakurai confirmed a while ago they're considering Mewtwo again so that may be a problem for Lucario
why not both ! they play deferently and it's no harm having many characters from pokémon as people already used to that fact and to exagerate a bit why not add zoroark too. :p

why not both ! they play deferently and it's no harm having many characters from pokémon as people already used to that fact and to exagerate a bit why not add zoroark too. :p
Keep in mind that Lucario was meant as a Mewtwo replacement initially basically. They can't add too many characters or else it wouldn't feel right. Zoroark had a chance, but now that it's Gen 6, not as much

Back