Lucario in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I didn't really enjoy playing with him,he was kinda hard to control (for me), one thing I wish Nintendo could have done was give him a better Final Smash, did you all like that Final Smash ? He is a very cool character though to play with in Super Smash Bros. Brawl once you learn how to play with him properly.

lucario-ssbb-final-smash.jpg

His final smash is bad. It only lasts like 8 seconds, and is really easy to avoid. It really needs a boost if he comes back. Something I'd also like Namco and Sora to imprive is his speed, too slow.

Reactions: Reece
His final smash is bad. It only lasts like 8 seconds, and is really easy to avoid. It really needs a boost if he comes back. Something I'd also like Namco and Sora to imprive is his speed, too slow.

Thats so true, when I first started playing with him I thought that he was going to be an extremely fast Pokemon,and I was proven wrong,also his Final Smash really just lasts for 8 seconds and you barely get to lay damage on the enemy with that final smash especially when your playing multiplayer with friends/family.

Reactions: GaiusK
As I stated laste time they should seriously upgrade his final smash so it would be more faster and last longer or change his final smash completely. Also if they're adding him they should consider Mega Lucario.

Reactions: Reece
As I stated laste time they should seriously upgrade his final smash so it would be more faster and last longer or change his final smash completely. Also if they're adding him they should consider Mega Lucario.

Yup, his Final Smash to me, was one of the worst character's Final Smash in the game.

Reactions: GaiusK
I loved him! He was my favorite. I agree with GaiusK, I'd be surprised if he returned.

I think they shouldn't bring back Lucario unless it's his Mega form, they should give new pokemon time to shine!

I think they shouldn't bring back Lucario unless it's his Mega form, they should give new pokemon time to shine!
Same here, but since Lucario does have a mega form, I think their is a chance he can come back, I sure hope he doesn't though.

WATCH THE POWER OF AURA.......meh, I feel Lucario may become the new Mewtwo and be ditched this gen. With Gen 6, we may see another pokemon steal the spotlight

Lucario is without a doubt my favorite character in smash bris, and pokemon.However, i dount that he'd be in again. There is a possibility that it could be Zorark. Because he is like mewtwo abd lucario, and he is newer. Or Because of the release of x and y, they may have a fairy type used as the new pokemon. Its quite possible that they will use gardivour (bad spelling). Because, besides sylveonand xerneas, gardivour is the most recognizable fairy pokemon. Plus its bodily structure is close to mewrwo and lucario. So.it would be easier to put her into the game.

Lucario is without a doubt my favorite character in smash bris, and pokemon.However, i dount that he'd be in again. There is a possibility that it could be Zorark. Because he is like mewtwo abd lucario, and he is newer. Or Because of the release of x and y, they may have a fairy type used as the new pokemon. Its quite possible that they will use gardivour (bad spelling). Because, besides sylveonand xerneas, gardivour is the most recognizable fairy pokemon. Plus its bodily structure is close to mewrwo and lucario. So.it would be easier to put her into the game.
I don't think Zoroark is going to be in this one. Now, if they made this game sooner while we were still in Gen 5, then yeah it'd be viable. But we're entering Gen 6, just as we were entering Gen 4 when Brawl was made. It's more likely that a pokemon like Greninja makes it because it's in the new game. Mewtwo is also possible because it's available in X and Y.

I don't think Zoroark is going to be in this one. Now, if they made this game sooner while we were still in Gen 5, then yeah it'd be viable. But we're entering Gen 6, just as we were entering Gen 4 when Brawl was made. It's more likely that a pokemon like Greninja makes it because it's in the new game. Mewtwo is also possible because it's available in X and Y.
I think that Mewtwo will more have a chance of being in the roster as a replacement for Lucario mainly because of his newly Mega Evolution, I don't think Greninja will take his place, neither though it is a great Pokemon, I will see it kind of unfair towards the other starters (my logic).

I think that Mewtwo will more have a chance of being in the roster as a replacement for Lucario mainly because of his newly Mega Evolution, I don't think Greninja will take his place, neither though it is a great Pokemon, I will see it kind of unfair towards the other starters (my logic).
Unfair towards the other starters? Mega Blaziken says hi (Sceptile and Swampert don't have megas at the moment). I said Greninja because of him being a ninja like pokemon and could have a fighting style similar to Lucario's. Only problem with Mewtwo would be choosing which Mega to include.

Unfair towards the other starters? Mega Blaziken says hi (Sceptile and Swampert don't have megas at the moment). I said Greninja because of him being a ninja like pokemon and could have a fighting style similar to Lucario's. Only problem with Mewtwo would be choosing which Mega to include.
Well, I guess, that's a good example of what I meant though but I always think that Torchick was really love my the Pokemon fan-base, so I think that's why a Mega Blaziken was announced. Well maybe it will be a two in one character (Mega X/Mega Y Mewtwo), you never know, I just hope they choose a good replacement for Lucario

Well, I guess, that's a good example of what I meant though but I always think that Torchick was really love my the Pokemon fan-base, so I think that's why a Mega Blaziken was announced. Well maybe it will be a two in one character (Mega X/Mega Y Mewtwo), you never know, I just hope they choose a good replacement for Lucario
Torchic was really loved by the Pokemon fan-base? I always thought it was Treecko and Mudkip that gained more attention. Furthermore, who doesn't liek mudkipz. Also, idk if they'd add two in one, unless they did character customization or something like that

Torchic was really loved by the Pokemon fan-base? I always thought it was Treecko and Mudkip that gained more attention. Furthermore, who doesn't liek mudkipz. Also, idk if they'd add two in one, unless they did character customization or something like that

I don't...

I don't...
:OOOO no way. You're the first person I've encountered that doesn't liek mudkipz. But seriously, Swampert should have got a mega, and Sceptile mega could have been Grass/Dragon (yet to see one of those..)

Oooo... Lucario YAY! I love the Pokemon in Super Smash Bros Brawl and it would be more fun if they returned to the Super Smash Bros Brawl for the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS!

Oooo... Lucario YAY! I love the Pokemon in Super Smash Bros Brawl and it would be more fun if they returned to the Super Smash Bros Brawl for the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS!

I wouldn't count on all the Pokemon returning to Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS (and it isn't Brawl. Brawl was exclusive to Wii). They likely replaced Lucario

I think he's going to return, and his final smash will be his mega evolution.

Or Mewtwo will replace him and have his mega evolution.

Back