Luigi in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Yes! Luigi will be a playable character in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U.

screen-7.jpg

What are your thoughts?

From that picture, it looks like the fright from the days of Luigi's Mansion are still on his face.
I'm ready to take him down. :D

Reactions: Marc
Never been a huge fan of Luigi in SSB. I wasn't even aware he wasn't in Brawl. 0.o

Never been a huge fan of Luigi in SSB. I wasn't even aware he wasn't in Brawl. 0.o

Yeah, for real. I thought it was a standard that he would just appear in the game.

You have a point there, I've played Brawl & didn't even thank about looking for Luigi. But I did see Princess Peach.

Reactions: Matthew
You have a point there, I've played Brawl & didn't even thank about looking for Luigi. But I did see Princess Peach.

Princess Peach would never stand a change in the game for as long as Bowser fights.

Princess Peach would never stand a change in the game for as long as Bowser fights.
Bowser doesn't always fight though.

I'm surprised Luigi was announced this early. I'm guessing he's no longer an unlockable character... unless they decided to reveal unlockables this time around.

That's good. Luigi should be in the game.

Oh gawd. . . Luigi is too OP. . .

Oh gawd. . . Luigi is too OP. . .
Quite the contrary for me. I've always viewed him as a UP character. Granted, I could never master him, but still.

Reactions: Flarence
He's a rather awkward character to master, in my eyes, they're are a few underrated characters, Link, Peach, Yoshi and Luigi are the first ones that come to my mind.

He's a rather awkward character to master, in my eyes, they're are a few underrated characters, Link, Peach, Yoshi and Luigi are the first ones that come to my mind.
Jiggly puff is an underrated one. I can kick butt with her but no one uses her because she's a pink fluff ball

Jiggly puff is an underrated one. I can kick butt with her but no one uses her because she's a pink fluff ball

Absolutely, lol she's a bit difficult to master because her aerial game is rather slow, but she has massive power. The one thing holding her back is that other characters have projectiles, and with her being so floaty, it's hard to get through them.

Absolutely, lol she's a bit difficult to master because her aerial game is rather slow, but she has massive power. The one thing holding her back is that other characters have projectiles, and with her being so floaty, it's hard to get through them.
But JigglyPuff can take so much damage, it's not even funny. I'll sometimes get up into the 300% with her.

But JigglyPuff can take so much damage, it's not even funny. I'll sometimes get up into the 300% with her.

Wow, that's some really good endurance! XD I'd never be able to last that long; even with my best character. Haha, we should brawl sometime.

Wow, that's some really good endurance! XD I'd never be able to last that long; even with my best character. Haha, we should brawl sometime.
It doesn't happen often getting into the 300's, but it has happened.

With Luigi, most I've ever gotten was like 78% lol.

And yes, we shall brawl sometime :)

Luigi will own you all with his ghost hunting skills.

I main Luigi, and I'm pretty sure he's mid-tier. He's a pretty decent fighter, but due to his poor recovery move he ends up suiciding a lot.

I never noticed he was missing. The very thought of lacking one of the Mario Bros. in Super Smash Bros. is very odd.

Back