Luigi in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Looking at the image, I thought Luigi was gonna be week. He's kinda good as he is easy to control. I like Luigi honestly :D he looks cool. He was more favourite than Mario for me. Not only in SSB, but other games too.

This thread kinda old but here's my opinions :

Generally Luigi is more cooler in my opinion when I compare him with Mario in Super Smash Brothers but personally I think that both of them in general are equal . But still Luigi has some really unique moves that he has so I think that Luigi is cooler in Smash :D

I think that Luigi would probably be a real fun character to play. I had experience playing as him back when I played Super Smash Bros. just for the Wii. I also played Luigi Mansion and I can see that he still pretty easily frightened.

Luigi is a fun character to play as. His movesets are creative and he is not a clone of Mario. He has a taunt that can spike a character that is grabbing on a ledge and even has an uppercut that can kill anyone over 60%. He does jump higher than Mario, but kinda slides alot when you want to stop running.

Ok, Luigi is back and ready for action. I am pretty psyched that he came back and is not cut. He was a veteran from ssb64 so that is a relief. I just hope his moves remain unchanged.

He has great combos and awesome grab combos like up throw to up down special and up throw to short hop to lots of forward airs. He is a very combo/ hard person to master but hey Boss ( A very pro Luigi main makes him look like he is in melee but luigi has lots of potential and the funny part of luigi grab combo his up throw to down special can kill jigglypuff like at 60 percent and above

Back