Luigi in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I love to see Luigi back on SSB
They never should leave him out in SSB in my opinion.
I love using Luigi.

I love to see Luigi back on SSB
They never should leave him out in SSB in my opinion.
I love using Luigi.
He has been confirmed to be a playable character in the new one.
Why do you like using Luigi?

He has been confirmed to be a playable character in the new one.
Why do you like using Luigi?
I know he has i love
Luigi cuz his moves are good and everyone loves mario lol

I know he has i love
Luigi cuz his moves are good and everyone loves mario lol
Oh ok.
Ah I see. I used everyone in Super Smash Bros Brawl including Luigi. :)

Cool :)

I liked using Kirby but when I was online, I went down the list of characters and played them all. :)

I'm really glad that Luigi was announced. I hope they reveal Captain Falcon next, and then I will be happy with the game.

I'm really glad that Luigi was announced. I hope they reveal Captain Falcon next, and then I will be happy with the game.

Don't forget Lucario :p

Don't forget Lucario
I'm sorry if I make you sad, but I really don't want Lucario to be in it. I doubt Lucario will be in it as well.

I'm sorry if I make you sad, but I really don't want Lucario to be in it. I doubt Lucario will be in it as well.

Well, yes or not, i will be happy. It is a really fun have, it would be sad being sad about one character :p

Reactions: Corey
I played all the noob characters in SSBB. I sucked at that game. :p

I have never played a Super Smash Bros game before. I've heard so much about it and I'm a fighting genre fan, So, I'm looking forward to this game on my 3DS.
I love Luigi, most of the time I used to be the 2nd player in my Super Mario Bros. game just play as the Green Mari....Luigi. :D

Great news. I liked Luigi ever since Luigi's Mansion.

I'm actually currently waiting for them to announce
Ness. Do ya guys think Ness will be in it?

Reactions: Chief
I'm actually currently waiting for them to announce
Ness. Do ya guys think Ness will be in it?

We can only hope, but I say no. I hope I am wrong.

I like using the man in green cause of his Super Jump Punch. That *PING* that you hear when you hit it just right is a joy to hear.

And no worries. Ness will be in it. Earthbound is doing crazy well and the game needs a representative. As Ness is a member of the original 12, I'm sure he won't be excluded.

I like Luigi. I'm glad he's back in! He also looks great in HD. I might play with him a little bit when I get the game. :0

I wasn't surprised when he made an appearance back. As one of my mains, he's a really fun character to use with all his unexpected moves. Captain Falcon would be proud.

Reactions: EnderLord
The bump is real xD But yeah luigi is awesome. His air combos from down throw have so many possibilities. Love how he's become less and less of a mario clone and more of his own character in every game.

Back