Majora's mask 3D

• Thread starter Linkylink243
  • Start date
Linkylink243

Linkylink243

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Everybody wants majora's mask 3D. Leave your comment why.

I just want it because I loved Ocarina of Time 3D

I think that a Majora's Mask HD game wouldn't necessarily be a bad idea if they ever decided not to go the 3DS route

I think it would be better remade for the Wii U, but whatever the case I would love to play this again.

I love having OoT 3D to just go anywhere. Also Majoras mask was my favorite game and i replayed it all the time. :)

I never played it. I want to play the sequel to Ocarina of Time. They better make it...

I never played it. I want to play the sequel to Ocarina of Time. They better make it...
worst comes to worst and they decide never to make it, there are emulators and used N64s available and you could play N64 Majora's Mask

I would love a Majoras Mask 3D, but the game scares me. It is way too creepy for me, but if it was rereleased for the 3DS I might give it a go.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
I would love a Majoras Mask 3D, but the game scares me. It is way too creepy for me, but if it was rereleased for the 3DS I might give it a go.
Yeah, Majora's Mask was Nintendo's way of making a game that's opposite in "theme" to what they usually make for Zelda games. It was a pretty cool sequel to Ocarina of Time though!

Majora's Mask does look like a creepy game, I haven't played, but I heard a lot of people enjoyed that Zelda game, I agree with @Demon_skeith ,even though I don't have a Wii U, I think it would be better off on the Wii U, it would capture the gaming experience more.

Majora's Mask does look like a creepy game, I haven't played, but I heard a lot of people enjoyed that Zelda game, I agree with @Demon_skeith ,even though I don't have a Wii U, I think it would be better off on the Wii U, it would capture the gaming experience more.
yeah, an HD remake of that game would capture the gaming experience really well...not to mention HD graphics are pretty good for making things creepy when necessary :p

Reactions: Reece
2 reasons, Majora's Mask was awesome and Nintendo are the best at making remakes.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
2 reasons, Majora's Mask was awesome and Nintendo are the best at making remakes.
Yeah, off the top of my head I can't think of a single remake Nintendo has made that turned out to be really terrible. They've consistently been good with that haha

I think that it is possible that they do a Majora's Mask 3D/HD. Even though they would have to re-make all the N64 3D models smooth (like OoT 3D), it would be success. I remember having the Zelda Collector Disk on my Gamecube and playing Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time. But MM scared me a bit, even more when you should get the most difficult mask in a valley (Ikana, or something like that). And then, the creepy music and the remaining time counter
comes. Who wasn't scared to death by that ?

I think that it is possible that they do a Majora's Mask 3D/HD. Even though they would have to re-make all the N64 3D models smooth (like OoT 3D), it would be success. I remember having the Zelda Collector Disk on my Gamecube and playing Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time. But MM scared me a bit, even more when you should get the most difficult mask in a valley (Ikana, or something like that). And then, the creepy music and the remaining time counter
comes. Who wasn't scared to death by that ?
In the end though, I think it'd be one or the other. They can't do multi-platform games for everything, so I have doubts on there being both a 3D and an HD version. SSB4 is just an exception if anything

By the "/", I mean or.
But I wonder if SSB4 will have some cross-play, like P1 play on the WiiU, and P2 on the 3DS. That would be hard
but, that would be great for people who will buy 3DS versions and know somebody who have the WiiU version.

By the "/", I mean or.
But I wonder if SSB4 will have some cross-play, like P1 play on the WiiU, and P2 on the 3DS. That would be hard
but, that would be great for people who will buy 3DS versions and know somebody who have the WiiU version.
no, I'm sure it's been confirmed that cross-play won't be an option. Part of the reason is because there are console-exclusive stages in the game

Aww, too bad. Whatever, this will make the WiiU users happy. Perhaps that Nintendo is planning some kind of "come back" with this ? By judging how Sony/Microsoft-fanboys are "WiiU Sucks and PS4/XB1 Rules Over the world !" actually. Time to make them learn that there's not only Sony and Microsoft in the console industry.

Aww, too bad. Whatever, this will make the WiiU users happy. Perhaps that Nintendo is planning some kind of "come back" with this ? By judging how Sony/Microsoft-fanboys are "WiiU Sucks and PS4/XB1 Rules Over the world !" actually. Time to make them learn that there's not only Sony and Microsoft in the console industry.
Well, the fact that we at least have a handheld SSB game is already a huge comeback. Not to mention the Wii U screenshots look AMAZING. They're already making a comeback with a bunch of good games being released and come E3 2014 it'll be even more apparent

Yes, I think that Nintendo will kick some Sony/Microsoft fanboys ! Because at least Nintendo don't always find a way to get money from people ! (Look at XboxLive Gold/PSN on PS4 and all that kind of things, that's what I refer to.)

Back