Majora's mask 3D

• Thread starter Linkylink243
  • Start date
Yes, I think that Nintendo will kick some Sony/Microsoft fanboys ! Because at least Nintendo don't always find a way to get money from people ! (Look at XboxLive Gold/PSN on PS4 and all that kind of things, that's what I refer to.)
yeah, they tend to emulate an image of caring more about the consumer than about the money they gain from them in general. Nintendo is arguably the best with PR

Definitely. That's also why I left Xbox Live for Nintendo Network + 3DS.
It's free, and you don't get an awful bunch of 20+ DLC at 10$ each on each game.

Definitely. That's also why I left Xbox Live for Nintendo Network + 3DS.
It's free, and you don't get an awful bunch of 20+ DLC at 10$ each on each game.
yeah, at the least the DLC Nintendo has in its games when applicable does not cost that much. Like to get a huuge amount of chapter DLC for FE: Awakening you can get it all for about $50.

Yes, that's great.

As you can expect, on X360, the most DLC-ed game are Call of Duty and Battlefield games (that I don't play).
Over 20 DLC at ~15$ the DLC (generally 1 map)

Yes, that's great.

As you can expect, on X360, the most DLC-ed game are Call of Duty and Battlefield games (that I don't play).
Over 20 DLC at ~15$ the DLC (generally 1 map)
Yeah, and the hilarious thing about Call of Duty is that it's the same game with updated graphics many times, yet Activision gains quite a bit of money from that lol

Activision is most money-stealing company in the world (for me). Look at their games.
What comes back ? Games with additional, quite expensive for a DLC like Call of Duty or Skylanders.

I just keep wondering why people find this a success.

Activision is most money-stealing company in the world (for me). Look at their games.
What comes back ? Games with additional, quite expensive for a DLC like Call of Duty or Skylanders.

I just keep wondering why people find this a success.
the sad thing is that many of the people that buy their games are basically 13 year olds. I mean seriously, it's stupid that some of them think that playing rated M games makes them mature

Sorry to be a huge bummer guys but your kinda going off-topic from the Majora's Mask 3D thread topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: D4rkDragon
@reece1100 :

Sorry, I didn't noticed it ! Thanks for reminding me !

Reactions: Reece
A The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Nintendo 3DS remake would be pretty sweet and I know a lot of people would buy it. Also, it wouldn't take long to make, as they can just use the same models from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.

A The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Nintendo 3DS remake would be pretty sweet and I know a lot of people would buy it. Also, it wouldn't take long to make, as they can just use the same models from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.
Reimporting the same models of OoT3D sure would be a great idea, because, after, they would just have to do the masks, Link's appearance, and mapping the few remaining maps.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
If they were to do this on the Wii U on the other hand, they could use HD models and the 480p (aka "regular" Link) model would be able to show up on the Gamepad. 3DS and Wii U Gamepad have similar control schemes and in some ways the Gamepad might help for mapping some controls better

If they were to do this on the Wii U on the other hand, they could use HD models and the 480p (aka "regular" Link) model would be able to show up on the Gamepad. 3DS and Wii U Gamepad have similar control schemes and in some ways the Gamepad might help for mapping some controls better
They really need to boost up sales for the Wii U, so I wouldn't be surprised if they actually remake The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask on the Wii U.

They really need to boost up sales for the Wii U, so I wouldn't be surprised if they actually remake The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask on the Wii U.
yeah, and the fake Majora's Mask Wii U trailer from E3 some time back actually showed that a Majora's Mask remake for Wii U could actually look cool

I just so love to add pictures, to boost my imagination and think that there will be a Majora's Mask 3D version, it would be awesome:
majora__s_mask_3ds_xl_by_sharindan_dragon-d57o7d9.jpg

I just so love to add pictures, to boost my imagination and think that there will be a Majora's Mask 3D version, it would be awesome:
majora__s_mask_3ds_xl_by_sharindan_dragon-d57o7d9.jpg
that would be a really cool 3DS XL bundle if they did go for it (but since someone other than Nintendo made it, I doubt Nintendo would actually use it :/)

Seems like a cool idea would want to play this game as i havn't played it yet.

because the origanal was awesome. and if it was in HD or 3d it would look even better. I hope they make it for both wii U and 3ds.

I want it, because I really need to play MM and I have been WAY to scared to play it. The game is creepy and stressful. If it came out for 3DS, I might want to play it more.

Sure the bundle that reece1100 posted is really well-made. Too bad that it doesn't really exist. But I would be the first behind the stores, waiting for the game to come if they plan on making it for the 3DS. Just like for SSB4.

Back