Majora's mask 3D

• Thread starter Linkylink243
  • Start date
because the origanal was awesome. and if it was in HD or 3d it would look even better. I hope they make it for both wii U and 3ds.
I highly doubt they'd make it for both Wii U and 3DS. That'd be too much work and it possibly would require two entirely different control schemes. I don't think a Majora's Mask remake is a priority in any case...

If we ever get one, it will most likely be for the 3DS like OoT was.

If we ever get one, it will most likely be for the 3DS like OoT was.
that's debateable as control schemes and such could easily change for all we know with this game. Also, imagine how cool it could be using the Wii U gamepad to move Link while he's in the Zora or Goron Mask :p

Another hint it will come fir 3DS:
630x.jpg

630x.jpg

It's the screen for SSB for WiiU, so it doesn't primarily means that we will get a MM3D. We can just wait for Nintendo to launch any news about this.

630x.jpg
I think if anything it's just to promote hype and speculation to gauge interest in a Majora's Mask remake. So perhaps with awesome sales for this game it could happen

That would be great. And people who were born in the 2000 could play the game. (or people who missed the game)

That would be great. And people who were born in the 2000 could play the game. (or people who missed the game)
Yeah, and being able to see Majora's Mask in HD or 3D would really be cool for even the people that played the original Nintendo 64 version of the game.

Yeah, and being able to see Majora's Mask in HD or 3D would really be cool for even the people that played the original Nintendo 64 version of the game.

Yes, even more creepiness in HD/3D, but much more adventure and fun. But I would be really scared to see the Moon about to fall on Termina on 3D.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Yes, even more creepiness in HD/3D, but much more adventure and fun. But I would be really scared to see the Moon about to fall on Termina on 3D.
All the more reason that they should really make this game. I'm sure they'll get around to doing it at some point (or hey, they may be working on it right now in secret :p)

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Yes. Nintendo tends to be secret when they release a game that's gonna make a typhoon in the gaming world.

Yes. Nintendo tends to be secret when they release a game that's gonna make a typhoon in the gaming world.
Yeah, for example there was Kid Icarus: Uprising which they announced at E3 2012 as the sequel for Kid Icarus for the 25th anniversary of the Kid Icarus franchise

Yeah, for example there was Kid Icarus: Uprising which they announced at E3 2012 as the sequel for Kid Icarus for the 25th anniversary of the Kid Icarus franchise

Nice example. Now, let's wait for them to release a game that Microsoft and Sony won't forget so easily !

Want. It. So. Badly.

Sweet idea, I just started playing the game and it's really an experience. Game is creepy, but its awesomeness really covers it up. I haven't played OoT 3D so I don't know if it was good, but I would want a 3DS remake because I don't have a freakin' Wii U.

Sweet idea, I just started playing the game and it's really an experience. Game is creepy, but its awesomeness really covers it up. I haven't played OoT 3D so I don't know if it was good, but I would want a 3DS remake because I don't have a freakin' Wii U.
From what I understand, OoT 3d was a really well-made remake. With that in mind, a Majora's Mask remake for 3DS would no doubt be amazing. My only concern would be how some of the controls would work if they did it

From what I understand, OoT 3d was a really well-made remake. With that in mind, a Majora's Mask remake for 3DS would no doubt be amazing. My only concern would be how some of the controls would work if they did it

Hmm... The controls are nothing ! If they ported OoT to the GameCube, the Wii, and the 3DS, then, there's no trouble with Majora's Mask controls ! The stick for moving, the D-Pad for the items/fairy, Start for the menu, and so on !
Still, that would be amazing to play MM in 3D... Guess that I'll stay away from my screen on the 3rd Day... (Guess that you see what I mean here: the Moon.)

Reactions: Kaynil
Hmm... The controls are nothing ! If they ported OoT to the GameCube, the Wii, and the 3DS, then, there's no trouble with Majora's Mask controls ! The stick for moving, the D-Pad for the items/fairy, Start for the menu, and so on !
Still, that would be amazing to play MM in 3D... Guess that I'll stay away from my screen on the 3rd Day... (Guess that you see what I mean here: the Moon.)
idk I remember noticing some problem with the controls if they did that, but I've forgot what it was

Yeah, Majora's Mask in 3D would be pretty epic. Hey, seeing the apocalyptic 3rd day in 3D would be pretty cool!

I am convinced that a Majora's Mask remake for the 3DS is in the works and the only thing that still remains a mystery is the release date. Many Zelda fans have campaigned for MM 3D (Operation Moonfall) and I doubt Nintendo will deny them what they want, MM 3D can be built on the same engine as OoT and would be a big seller for the 3DS. I think Nintendo probably wants to release the game closer to the the end of the 3DS's lifecycle since having too many remakes come out one after the other will make Nintendo look like milkers of a cash cow. I think it could also release alongside Zelda U, since the popularity of both Zelda games will complement each other. I guess we'll have to wait and see, but I wouldn't be surprised if this game comes out soon.

Nope, don't want it at all, doesn't mean I don't think Nintendo won't release it though.... They've showed a bunch of hints rolling up to MM3D so basically its a fact that they will release it sooner or later. The main reason I don't like it is that it times you, I can't stand games that time you! OoT didn't time you which I was grateful of, I like to take my time with games,in which MM doesn't give you much of.... Considering the moon is falling down in 3 days...

Back