Mario Kart 8 Launch Tournament! (eShop Giveaways)

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
To clarify is it just a one and done, do or die race? Or is it best out of a certain number, set # of points, etc. Sorry if this is explained elsewhere - I didn't see it.

I'm embarrassed to say I forgot to mention that, sorry! It's one grand prix, and if you and your opponent tie you do one more single race.

Reactions: TAG
I'm embarrassed to say I forgot to mention that, sorry! It's one grand prix, and if you and your opponent tie you do one more single race.

Lol, no worries. ;)

Don't cry too much... I don't want to feel guilty.

Oh no, I love Mario Kart. :<

Can I be a late participant? D: NNID is fantanoice.

Oh no, I love Mario Kart. :<

Can I be a late participant? D: NNID is fantanoice.

If @ilpuppet hasn't logged on by Saturday, you can take his place.

Okay, cheers.

Reactions: ErixSan and Heart
It was a brilliant game Marc! :)

Reactions: ErixSan and Marc
@Catstew This Saturday is okay?
It shouldn't be a problem! Just tell me the time, because due to stuff happening irl right now, I need to make a good time for it. If not, then just make a backup time on sunday.

It shouldn't be a problem! Just tell me the time, because due to stuff happening irl right now, I need to make a good time for it. If not, then just make a backup time on sunday.

Sure! Sunday would be okay for me! :D
Tell me the track you want (need to learn to play so >.>)

What's going on? I don't see any match thingy and I don't know who to battle 0_o

Reactions: Heart, BjFauble and Marc
If @ilpuppet hasn't logged on by Saturday, you can take his place.

I contacted him via direct message and we are chatting. So I think we'll be all set.

Reactions: BjFauble
@Nanamine @Catstew
I just saw my 220V-110V transformers is of 50W and the consoles need 65W or more...
I will try to get one at time for this week, if now I will play just the race without training because I don't want to use it too much due that reason.

EDIT:
For the moment without HHD or nothing the average consumption of the console is around 40W so... no problems he he...

Last edited:
@Nanamine @Catstew
I just saw my 220V-110V transformers is of 50W and the consoles need 65W or more...
I will try to get one at time for this week, if now I will play just the race without training because I don't want to use it too much due that reason.

EDIT:
For the moment without HHD or nothing the average consumption of the console is around 40W so... no problems he he...
Erixxan... You did know that you don't need a transformer on the Wii U, I have mine in just a converter here in Europe and It works perfectly fine, in fact the charger doesn't even get hot.

Also don't need one with the gamepad charger, they lied.

I won... with luck I had at the end >.>
I feel so bad for @Catstew >.<

Reactions: Marc
Reactions: ErixSan
I won... with luck I had at the end >.>
I feel so bad for @Catstew >.<
Don't be, you won fair and square!

i'll destroy you next tournament.

Reactions: ErixSan and BjFauble
I won against Darksilver in our match. GGs!

Reactions: Heart, BjFauble and Marc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back