Mario Kart 8 Launch Tournament! (eShop Giveaways)

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bracket updated.

@Kurisuellegarden and @AdamK may do their round two race whenever as long as they finish by June 20th.

Don't be, you won fair and square!

i'll destroy you next tournament.

Sure! :sorry:

:nailbiting:

I look like my next challenger is @Heart at this rate :D

Reactions: Heart
I look like my next challenger is @Heart at this rate :D

If Chris fails to race me by the end of the day he'll be disqualified, as will lipuppet due TAG is much more active than him, plus TAG attempted to set up a time but lipuppet didn't show up.

As for AwesomeDude and Hyper, idk :/ Most likely AwesomeDude due to Hyper's Internet issues.

Reactions: ErixSan
You sure? Double check. :sneaky:
Oh ho ho!

EXCLUSIVE: 3DSPEDIA VS PURENINTENDO!

I can't race right now, but tell me what track do you want!

@Hyperhumanimal won 0_o 4 times in a row.
Maybe I just play a lot... Anyways, I have an idea. I'll upload my highlight reels and make a playlist and a thread for everyone on the tournament to enjoy! Maybe anyone else want to do the same?

Updated the bracket.

Round 2 will begin for everyone at 12:00AM EST. If Chris fails to race me he'll be disqualified.

Sylverstone14 will likely be disqualified due he's been more inactive than TriniKirby.

Oh ho ho!

EXCLUSIVE: 3DSPEDIA VS PURENINTENDO!

I can't race right now, but tell me what track do you want!

Random of course!

Message me when you'll be around. Sunday is booked, but I have Sat. free.

Lost to @Heart. GGs!

Round 2 races must be finished by June 20th. Failure to do so will result in disqualification the least active member of any given matchup.

Reactions: ErixSan, Marc and Heart
Random of course!

Message me when you'll be around. Sunday is booked, but I have Sat. free.

Ho ho ho!
I only suck in two stages >.>

Let's see who have better luck with the track :p

Reactions: TAG
Okay, this is the result:t

We did four races with random places.
The result?

@TAG 1
@Erixsan 3

I played with Luigi and he with his Mii...

Um, guys. I don't think @Trinikirby wants to participate anymore. I contacted him and he claims he never joined the tournament. I'm very confused now. Help?

Um, guys. I don't think @Trinikirby wants to participate anymore. I contacted him and he claims he never joined the tournament. I'm very confused now. Help?
That's awkward considering he won in round 1 LOL, I assume if he refuses to race it's a forfeit for him but you should see what @Nanamine has to say lmao

He entered without being sure if he's going to get the game. He should have contacted me saying he doesn't want to participate.

Updated the bracket.

Okay, this is the result:t

We did four races with random places.
The result?

@TAG 1
@Erixsan 3

I played with Luigi and he with his Mii...

After winning the first course I dropped three straight - was I hustled? That, or the whole 666 post curse that was put on me. :rotfl:

Reactions: ErixSan and xXAwesomeDudeXx
Sorry, I'm not entering this contest... :oops: But how did I win Round 1?! :confused:

After winning the first course I dropped three straight - was I hustled? That, or the whole 666 post curse that was put on me. :rotfl:

I think the whole 66 thing... I also think you spent all your skills in the first race too :D

Sorry, I'm not entering this contest... :oops: But how did I win Round 1?! :confused:

Wat?

That's awkward considering he won in round 1 LOL, I assume if he refuses to race it's a forfeit for him but you should see what @Nanamine has to say lmao

I won round 1 without playing and entering this contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back