Mario Kart Mario Kart Tracks That You Hate

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Are there any Mario Kart racing tracks that you just hate? Share your experience in this thread, :D

Rainbow Road. Its so hard, i never finish it in first place!

Rainbow Road indeed I hate that track always falling off getting dizzy ugh.

tumblr_m9p5xo6SQQ1rzp7goo1_500.jpg

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
I have a feeling everyone's gonna say Rainbow Road :p

I have a feeling everyone's gonna say Rainbow Road :p

Yess, I hate that track, so annoying, pretty but annyoying!!

How could you say Rainbow Road (the one that has the moon) , it is one of the best tracks I have played ! but the other rainbow road i'm so disappointed.

How could you say Rainbow Road (the one that has the moon) , it is one of the best tracks I have played ! but the other rainbow road i'm so disappointed.
Its a very tricky track, the DS version was worse but I still can't handle the 3DS version/Wii version well, I always fall off, I despise it.

Rainbow Road is definitely one of the most rage-inducing tracks out there for sure. Looks cool, but causes so much rage for those that aren't good with it :p Fortunately Wii version wasn't too bad for me though

Well I like all of them! It is just that stupid rainbow road when I am on the wii version and I fall of like 200,000,000 times... Everyone and I mean EVERYONE beats me at that.

I said it in another thread and I'll say it again; Rainbow Road(s) are some of my favorite tracks in Mario Kart.

My least favorite is Coconut Mall.

I hate the luck tracks that basically only rely on the last item box. (Toad Circuit, N64 Luigi Raceway, etc)

Besides that, the only one I dislike is Wii Koopa Cape. That track has so many little tricks and cuts, that I never bothered to learn. And I usually get wrecked by items on it anyways.

I'm speaking in Mk7 terms as you can see. Didn't really play the other Mario Karts as much as Mk7, so I didn't have enough time to hate any other tracks. Except maybe Grumble Volcano..

I say the latest Bowser's Castle one. It has some pretty narrow points where you could possibly place a banana and almost guarantee someone will hit it. I only hate the SNES Rainbow Road too after you make one mistake.

I don't hate any Mario Kart tracks - some aren't as good as others, but I can find enjoyment in all of them. Having said that, I find the original SNES game the toughest to go back to. Age has certainly showed, and so many of the tracks seem similar.

I say the latest Bowser's Castle one. It has some pretty narrow points where you could possibly place a banana and almost guarantee someone will hit it. I only hate the SNES Rainbow Road too after you make one mistake.

Agreed, the most annoying tracks for me is the SNES version of Rainbow Road :mad:
The 3DS version didnt really annoyed me though, and other tracks seems okay i guess? :p

I hate the Ghost Valley 2 that is in Mario Kart Wii Originally from the SNES
The track is erratic, I keep falling and I am not good at avoiding the moving floor that leavves a gap and you fall down :( :banghead:

I'm not a fan of Rainbow Road either. The cosmic scenery is really pretty, but it's very aggravating when you fall of the track after getting hit by an item or rammed by another racer. It's the only track where I have to actually brake in order to prevent me from falling off the course and into space.

My least favorite track is probably Wario's Goldmine. It's difficult, annoying, and I don't like the dusty atmosphere.

Reactions: Leaandro15
Least favourite track...? Probably would have to say yoshi falls on the ds, main reason is that its just so darn boring, your going in a circle.... its not exciting.I've noticed most of you people are saying their least fave is rainbow road... which I don't know why they're saying that (besides the fact that you fall off the map quite often) I don't mind it at all.

honestly i love rainbow road

I actually liked Yoshi's Falls for the DS. It was one of the 8 tracks you could choose for download play (without game), so I've played a number of races on the course. It had some interesting mechanics, like the moving water that threatened to throw you into the chasm. Still beats Rainbow Road for me.

Back