Mario Kart Mario Kart Tracks That You Hate

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I actually liked Yoshi's Falls for the DS. It was one of the 8 tracks you could choose for download play (without game), so I've played a number of races on the course. It had some interesting mechanics, like the moving water that threatened to throw you into the chasm. Still beats Rainbow Road for me.
Dude it seriously seems like me and you have nothing in common at all :p

I used to dislike Grumble Volcano because of the collapsing pieces of the path. The nothingness they left behind was very difficult to avoid, especially while playing online lol. I also disliked one of the newer Mario Kart Courses: Dolphin Shoals. The in and out of water thing and the pipes that spit out air were not my slices of bread, but I eventually coped with it. Similar deal with Wario Ship Yard as well.

I'm not a fan of Rainbow Road either. The cosmic scenery is really pretty, but it's very aggravating when you fall of the track after getting hit by an item or rammed by another racer. It's the only track where I have to actually brake in order to prevent me from falling off the course and into space.
Rainbow road is the bane of all bikers in Mario Kart. We all know that Bikes drift/turn extremely fast, and that can lead to you falling off of Rainbow road endlessly. It is preferable to bring a vehicle with sloppy drifting/turning on Rainbow Road, if you want to last a bit longer without falling off.

My least favorite would need to be Bone Dry Dunes from MK8.I don't like the atmosphere,the drifting on it, and I just really despise the factor that it's basically saying to us that Dry Bones and Dry Bowser aren't playable characters,and instead,we got Baby Rosalina and Pink Gold Peach(No offense for those who like these characters.).I like a lot of Mario Kart tracks,and there are a few that I don't like,and this is the track I wouldn't choose for any reason.

Hated the DS version of Rainbow Road, love the 3DS version of it.

Right now I'm really hating Bowzer's Castle.

Hated the DS version of Rainbow Road, love the 3DS version of it.

Right now I'm really hating Bowzer's Castle.
Which Bowser's Castle? There's like multiple ones in each game. I think the one you're talking about is the 3DS version since the flight portion and the tight turns combined can make the racing really difficult.

Sorry yeah the 3DS Bowzers Castle, just really hard to get a flow going on that track, and it's always Toad that pips me to the finishing line, why always Toad? :( lol

All you guys are saying rainbow road :/. The worst and annoying course is toads turnpike. That course. 95% people hate it in mk8. That course is the worst including all the trucks and cars....

I quite liked rainbow road on the DS.
Ironically enough, while I played mostly as Luigi I couldn't stand Luigi's circuit. That track just irritated me so much

My least favorite course right now has got to be every single course in the Mario Kart 8 DLC, for the simple reason that they haven't been released yet.

Seriously though? I like every course except the boring ones. Sure, the scenery is nice, and sure, there may be some danger, but in tracks like Yoshi Falls and Waluigi Stadium, you're just going around and around and around.

My least favorite course right now has got to be every single course in the Mario Kart 8 DLC, for the simple reason that they haven't been released yet.

Seriously though? I like every course except the boring ones. Sure, the scenery is nice, and sure, there may be some danger, but in tracks like Yoshi Falls and Waluigi Stadium, you're just going around and around and around.
The better to master them then. I personally like Luigi's 64 Track in MK7 for the reason it look really simple. It is the type of track where it is truly anyone's game (but the ones with the tightest turns and most coins wins more often than not). Funny Waluigi's Stadium is in 3 MK games now so that must mean they like the track.

Rainbow Road I always fall every time

Waluigi Pinball, I always get knocked into the pinballs, usually on the last lap...

Waluigi Pinball, I always get knocked into the pinballs, usually on the last lap...

DONT U DARE DISS MY FAVORITE TRACK MAN (Other than Electrodrome tho.)

I hate Cheep Cheep Lagoon and Wario's Shipyard, it's hard to handle in water level circuits, I always make mistakes and falling of the course, and mostly I have less chance of winning.

The only course in mario kart that i have ever hated is in mario kart wii. The course is toad's factory. The only real problem I have with it is that I somehow always get to the end when the booster switches sides and get stuck in the mud. I can't stand coming in last and it takes me from 1st to 6th in one lap. The only reason I play it is because my sisters hate it and they make me frustrated with the game because they are better than me and i am competitive. so i pick the course to make them upset too. :cat:

For me first it was rainbow road and I kinda miss the loop da loops from the ds version but seriously though my most hated course right now is Daisy's Cruiser for 3ds. I mean I like the idea of daisy cruiser but when you stick it out in 1st for 3 laps then magically fly back into 6th or 8th place 10 times you know a course has it out for you.

Doesn't everybody just hate Rainbow Road? :p

The stage that I dislike the most is rainbow road becasue whenever I try to get in 1st place i always fell and getting hit by other players. The other stage I disklike is the shy guy dersert stage in mario kart 7 because there are alot of sand in that stage that makes it diffucult to get into 1st place

I don't really like Yoshi Falls that much. That course is so short and it is kinda boring. Sure Rainbow Road is mostly hated in everyone's opinion but its very interesting though and the course looks very challenging to do. But overall gotta go for Yoshi Falls XP

Back