Mario Kart Mario Kart Tracks That You Hate

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Kalamari Desert. And my fav is the mk7 rainbow road because of all the tricks I know, and it is the closest thing to a

Rainbow Road is one of the tracks that almost everyone hates. I am sure that most of you will say so. It's so difficult and I always fall down! Sometimes I am lucky and never fall, but it's really rare.

My first Mario Kart game was Mario Kart DS, and I remember really disliking the course Frappe Snowland.
I couldn't remember why, so I did some more research on it. I kind of remember why now.
I didn't really hate the course, I just thought it was pretty boring. It seemed to mostly be a white track with a few turns, and a spot with a bunch of snowmen in it that I keep running into >.<
At least it isn't too hard, I guess. :p

Cheeseland from mk8 and original bowser's castle 64. Never want to race on those

I disliked the Snes rainbow road because it is not only difficult but also boring. The newer rainbow roads are usually quite fun but I do not like the snes one at all.

my least favorite map is SNES Rainbow road on MK7, i would always get bad luck on that one map. Blue shell, bad mushroom, you name it, it happened to me.

I REALLY hate SNES Ghost Valley 2 on Mario Kart Wii. The falling blocks, the random stops and drops, the dreary music, the bland colors, and the pitch-black background make this track forgettable and yet somehow unforgettable in a sense. I don't really hate any of the tracks in Mario Kart 8, however. Well, maybe Delphino Airstrip... those PLANES! XD

Back