Meep apocalypse.

• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I have no clue."

"...Dragon...?"

"Uhh, let's pass on seeing the dragon, I don't really like dragons. Or books but that's for another time. Also me and dragons... Well, I may of had a battle with their god and admittedly I did have maybe a few murderous intentions... It is a long, long story," Eric said.

" OK! He sometimes comes to help me out when I'm in trouble, so don't mind it if he does. " I said back.

"And i thought explaining time bending relatives would be wierd." Sky said as he loaded his guns.

"I'm just the bloody guy who invented the first device for time travel. Anyways! Hostile, 12 o' clock, do not engage, repeat, do not engage," Eric said slowing to a complete stop.

"Wait if you can time travel... WHY DON'T YOU KILL THE LEADER OF THE MEEPS BEFORE SHE RISES TO POWER!" I yelled atracting the meeps attention.

"Well for two reasons. One, I need to ration my use of anything nuclear because there isn't a whole lot of it in this time and two, unfortunetly I'm wanted by the Time Masters. Now shut up before the Meeps-" Eric looked around to see Meeps surrounding them.

"Damn it. I guess drastic times call for drastic measures, get on the ground, cover your eyes, protect your face and get ready to shoot any straglers." Eric told everyone. "You can't kill Meeps, but I found a way to nearly kill those weed inspired sheep."

"I'm not letting you have all of the fun!" A particle beam fired from the sniper blowing every meep around it back.

" Umm... I'll try my best! If you guys need an escape, I'll distract them " I said loading an arrow in my Bland Bow.

"Seriously, get down. Due to the lack of nukes, I've been recently forced to use reset bombs. See there's one now," Eric said pointing at something falling out of the sky.

(Getting down won't save you from a reset bomb.)

(I know. I beat KI Uprising. Humans survive reset bombs if they are lucky. DO NOT QUESTION MY LOGICS!)
"Alright do as I say or you lose the status survivor and gain the rank corpes. This is going to be fun!" Eric said lying on the ground.

"10... 9... 8... 7..."

"CLAPTRAP turn on my shield!" A claptrap from borderlands pops out of the snow

*Gets down and clutches onto Sky.*

"Hey Eric when should i give my crew the signal to fire their morters and howitzers?"

"What the hell are whozits!" Eric yelled.

"5... 4... 3..."

"Artillery NOW FIRE!"Hundreds of loud booms followed by artillery shells falling onto the meeps before detonating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back