Meep apocalypse.

• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"2... 1..."

BOOM!

5 hours later... "That reset bomb was lsrger than the legal size limit."

Er... I think it's fine even if it's illegal...

( @Bobcam7! how unrealistic can we make this?)

(Is that a challenge?)

(No i just want to know how many anime powers i can have.)

(Just no Goku or One Punch Man, if that happens kiss any chance of having a good RP goodbye.)

(Both of them suck. Natsu, Gray, Erza, and Lucy's magic from Fairy tale Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, and Sasuke's powers from Naruto)

( I'm using electric abilities :p )

Are the meeps gone?

The Meeps were not gone, but rather trapped in between the pink vines that had came from the reset bomb.

"What..? A stone? How did it survive?" Eric asked looking at the small stone, round and smooth.

"Oh well. Yoink!" Eric picked it up. "We have about 3 hours before the Meeps break free. I'd like to save my thermo nukes as I don't have many... Are any of you skilled with fire?"

*you see a plane coming at you*

"Wha-I didn't order an airstrike! We need to get out of here quickly! Someone burn a hole!"

(flys down) o sory i alerted you XD

"I wasn't startled. I was just thinking about who to feed to the Meeps. Fortunately the exhaust made a fairly clean hole, there aren't many Meeps between here and the safe house."

*opens the portle to the dragon village* you can come now !!!! *ice dragons come out* then i close the portle

"NOPENOPENOPENOPE!" Eric yelled. "Send the dragons back from where they came from! Dragon free zone!"

but why?

*the dragon try to attack Eric* gr .... *talks to the dragon in what it talks in then threatens the ice dragon with a fire spell*

sory about that

"To answer your question Eric. My people call me the ninja flame dragon slayer due to how over powered my fire magic is." Sky boasted.

umm you know raising then tameing dragons is what i do for a hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back