Meet Toon Link

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
There's a new playable character in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U, and it's.. wait for it... wait for it... Toon Link! :singing: See screenshots below :

screen-10.jpg

screen-9.jpg

What do you think?

Reactions: ErixSan
I wuv Toon Link.
Two Links - together, unstoppable! :p

Toon Link and Zelda are demons in battle they are my fave characters.

So there is 3 Link(s) in this game on the 3DS version... Weird, really really weird.

I'm loving this! Most of the Link's I have played with have been in the toon version so it's nice to see my man in action. :D

I'm loving this! Most of the Link's I have played with have been in the toon version so it's nice to see my man in action. :D
You have played with Toon Links? How is that possible? Don't you mean you have played as Toon Link in his games?

You have played with Toon Links? How is that possible? Don't you mean you have played as Toon Link in his games?

No, I literally have played with Toon Links in his games...
If you believe, anything is possible kiddo.

Really great news! I look forward to playing as Toon Link on Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS. He looks amazing as well on the Wii U version! :D

Nice to see him return, I play as him in Brawl sometimes.

Nice to see him return, I play as him in Brawl sometimes.

Is he your favorite character?

CAN'T HANDLE ALL THE LINKS! SYSTEM OVERLOAD! SYSTEM OVERLOAD! AWESOMENESS AT IT'S BEST!

Too bad there isn't a Link between the 3DS and Wii U worlds with this game....yeah, bad pun there. But all the same, I'm a bit surprised because wasn't Toon Link in the background of the Spirit Train stage for the 3DS version?

Reactions: entei123
Too bad there isn't a Link between the 3DS and Wii U worlds with this game....yeah, bad pun there. But all the same, I'm a bit surprised because wasn't Toon Link in the background of the Spirit Train stage for the 3DS version?
Spirit Truck. xD Good (bad? ) pun, at it's finest. Classy , good sir. ;D But,I think there's still too much Zelda and Mario characters. Need more Kid Icarus characters :p

Spirit Truck. xD Good (bad? ) pun, at it's finest. Classy , good sir. ;D But,I think there's still too much Zelda and Mario characters. Need more Kid Icarus characters :p
I think if they're going to add any more Kid Icarus characters, it'll just be Magnus. I think what they do with the roster is have it representative of the popularity within Nintendo, so given Kid Icarus: Uprising's somewhat gain in popularity, another character representing it is entirely possible.

Also now that ChuggaaConroy ( http://www.youtube.com/user/chuggaaconroy/videos ) made an LP of Kid Icarus , it's popularity raised even more. Now it's like they don't hav a reason not to add him. Still hoping for Viridi, though.
I'll be honest....it'd make absolutely no sense if they added Palutena or Viridi into this game. They're goddesses. Magnus would offer a different moveset from Pit AND is automatically balanced.

I KNOW. But I just love her sooooo much! Characters in Kid Icarus: Uprising all amazing! Maybe Hades as a boss? that would be epic :p

I KNOW. But I just love her sooooo much! Characters in Kid Icarus: Uprising all amazing! Maybe Hades as a boss? that would be epic :p
Hades as a boss would be epic, but that'd be an uber spoiler for the people who haven't played the game :p Maybe as a regular trophy or something idk

Back