Meet Toon Link

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Hades as a boss would be epic, but that'd be an uber spoiler for the people who haven't played the game :p Maybe as a regular trophy or something idk
Yeah I think he will be a trophy or an achievement given for doing something epic or bad :)

Yeah I think he will be a trophy or an achievement given for doing something epic or bad :)
probably more on the epic side, because why would they give an epic trophy for doing something bad? xD

probably more on the epic side, because why would they give an epic trophy for doing something bad? xD
XD I dunno, I meant like bad in evil/wicked. I just was throwing out a random idea, like in some of the PlayStation 3 games, I remember getting a trophy in a game for doing something bad, or being lame, can't remember, I think it was betraying someone or something like that.

XD I dunno, I meant like bad in evil/wicked. I just was throwing out a random idea, like in some of the PlayStation 3 games, I remember getting a trophy in a game for doing something bad, or being lame, can't remember, I think it was betraying someone or something like that.
This is SSB4 though, not some PlayStation game :p You get trophies and such for ACHIEVEMENTS. Big difference xD

This is SSB4 though, not some PlayStation game :p You get trophies and such for ACHIEVEMENTS. Big difference xD
Well I dunno, I was throwing out a stupid thought then, :bag: :sorry:

Well I dunno, I was throwing out a stupid thought then, :bag: :sorry:
relax, no thought is necessarily stupid. It just may be a thought that wouldn't fit too well if anything haha

Reactions: Reece
Hades as a boss would be epic, but that'd be an uber spoiler for the people who haven't played the game :p Maybe as a regular trophy or something idk
Well it wouldn't directly be a spoiler. Who he is,what he is, or his plot in the game, we don't know anything. :p And, lol , everybody who wants to play KI:U will already be aware of this spoiler....

Spirit Truck. xD Good (bad? ) pun, at it's finest. Classy , good sir. ;D But,I think there's still too much Zelda and Mario characters. Need more Kid Icarus characters :p
There is not something like too much Zelda :p

relax, no thought is necessarily stupid. It just may be a thought that wouldn't fit too well if anything haha
of course, unless you're me. Then ever thought IS stupid. :p I got used to that , I guess. I think. I hope.

For those mentioning the two Toon Links, the Toon Link in Spirit Tracks and Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass are different.

For those mentioning the two Toon Links, the Toon Link in Spirit Tracks and Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass are different.
eh, that's true but they look just about the same. I mean face it, Spirit Tracks started from the same base coding as Phantom Hourglass, which means both the Links, although different, looked the same.

eh, that's true but they look just about the same. I mean face it, Spirit Tracks started from the same base coding as Phantom Hourglass, which means both the Links, although different, looked the same.
Yeah but the playable Toon Link has been depicted with the Wind Waker, and the Link on the stage has the conductors uniform.

Yeah but the playable Toon Link has been depicted with the Wind Waker, and the Link on the stage has the conductors uniform.
Eh true....lol I doubt it matters, but wouldn't this be some kind of time paradox? I mean, for both Toon Links (of probably the same age yet generations apart) to appear at the same time on that stage.. :p

Eh true....lol I doubt it matters, but wouldn't this be some kind of time paradox? I mean, for both Toon Links (of probably the same age yet generations apart) to appear at the same time on that stage.. :p
Young Link and Link appearing at the same time, Toon Link and Link appearing at the same time, the Smash Bros. series must be filled with paradoxes.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Young Link and Link appearing at the same time, Toon Link and Link appearing at the same time, the Smash Bros. series must be filled with paradoxes.
I guess they somehow explain the time paradoxes by having it such that they all originate from TROPHIES lol

I guess they somehow explain the time paradoxes by having it such that they all originate from TROPHIES lol
That fact is defeated by the fact you collect trophies.

That fact is defeated by the fact you collect trophies.
Yeah true, but the story mode is like that. Toon Link and Link both are derived from trophies that are activated somehow. It's been a thing in the whole series lol

Yeah true, but the story mode is like that. Toon Link and Link both are derived from trophies that are activated somehow. It's been a thing in the whole series lol
The original it was toys not trophies, and from the Brawl intro it's not well explained the animation of the trophy Mario becoming Mario is shown but you don't see trophy Mario.

The original it was toys not trophies, and from the Brawl intro it's not well explained the animation of the trophy Mario becoming Mario is shown but you don't see trophy Mario.
oh interesting...but in Subspace Emissary it's basically a bunch of trophies. I mean, when they enter that void like thing a bunch of them revert back to trophies and all lol

oh interesting...but in Subspace Emissary it's basically a bunch of trophies. I mean, when they enter that void like thing a bunch of them revert back to trophies and all lol
True, but yeah in the original master hand reached into a toybox and places a few randomized characters onto a table, counted to 3 and snapped and they sprung up.

Back