Meet Toon Link

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
True, but yeah in the original master hand reached into a toybox and places a few randomized characters onto a table, counted to 3 and snapped and they sprung up.
Yeah original SSB may have been like that, but I'm pretty sure starting with Melee they started with the trophy thing

screen-5.jpg

I saw this Toon Link picture with Kirby and Pikachu...

But there is something else... An Animal Crossing stage!

Reactions: Reece
screen-5.jpg

I saw this Toon Link picture with Kirby and Pikachu...

But there is something else... An Animal Crossing stage!
Don't go crapping yourself, it's just Smashville, which was in Brawl before it. So you're not getting much more besides the HD treatment.

Yeah original SSB may have been like that, but I'm pretty sure starting with Melee they started with the trophy thing
Yeah Melee you saw a Trophy Mario hitting the ground then a surge of electricity surrounding him moving up then he turns into real Mario.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ShinyLatios
Don't go crapping yourself, it's just Smashville, which was in Brawl before it. So you're not getting much more besides the HD treatment.

Didn't played Smash Bros Brawl so I didn't know that.

Didn't played Smash Bros Brawl so I didn't know that.
Ah my fault then, but yeah it's only SmashVille, from the looks of the trailers that showed it, it's the same stage but they added a couple platforms.

Yeah Melee you saw a Trophy Mario hitting the ground then a surge of electricity surrounding him moving up then he turns into real Mario.
Yeah, I had the same thoughts regarding Smashville lol I knew it looked familiar. But yeah, the trophy thing has been around since Melee

Back