MegaMan vs Samus - Super Smash Bros. 4

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Who do you think will win in a fight between MegaMan and Samus in Super Smash Bros. 4?

daily.jpg

^ That's one of the daily screenshots (3DS) from SmashBros.com and the reason why I started this thread, :D

Reactions: blinboy
That screenshot looks so awesome! I want this game :D

I would cheer on Mega Man :p And I do think he would win. Not convincingly though, it would be an upset win and for a long time the fight would swing between the two and I think Samus would have the upper hand more times than Mega Man - but in the end I think, or rather, I hope :p that Mega Man would beat her.

If not, then Samus wouldn't be able to get past Zero anyway. :p

Reactions: blinboy and Marc
Who do you think will win in a fight between MegaMan and Samus in Super Smash Bros. 4?

daily.jpg

^ That's one of the daily screenshots (3DS) from SmashBros.com and the reason why I started this thread, :D
Pure awesomeness....

I think Samus will be able to come out victorious. She's got more chance of making it back on stage due to height (I'm assuming.)

That would be a pretty epic fight. I will be rooting for Samus. Mega Man just isn't as skilled as her.

It would be pretty awesome though i'll be betting my cash on Samus.

Well... Who had more battery?

Well... Who had more battery?
What do you mean battery?

Now this is a good question. I know it would come down to the wire but it would the result would go to Samus. She has just a bit more life than Mega Man does but he would make Samus dangerously low.

Megaman would win in my eyes. Unless they neffed his downwards smash attack, then he could get up to around 50% of damage on Samus; giving him a major advantage.

They're supposed to be powering Samus up this time around, but I still don't think she'd be enough to defeat Megaman. I mean really; the Leaf Sheild, guys. ~

Megaman would win in my eyes. Unless they neffed his downwards smash attack, then he could get up to around 50% of damage on Samus; giving him a major advantage.

They're supposed to be powering Samus up this time around, but I still don't think she'd be enough to defeat Megaman. I mean really; the Leaf Sheild, guys. ~
We shall see when the game comes out and also I think it depends on the player who is playing as these characters. :)

Sakurai meant by power up, he meant visually powered up.

I don't know who Samus even is (probably from Metroid games xD which I have never played) but guys, it's MegaMan we're talking about. I admit he looks more like a MegaBoy in all his games but he kicks serious a$$. Samus has no chance against him.

Sakurai meant by power up, he meant visually powered up.
Nope, Sakurai powered up Samus' terrible kill power on her moves, as well as increasing her speed. The 'Other M' look of her space suit is rather nice though.

Even if it's an increase, it still may be rather low, mind you. :p

Well, we have to remember that Megaman is a robot with feelings, and Samus is a girl, with a suit.
So, yes... Samus can win...

Nope, Sakurai powered up Samus' terrible kill power on her moves, as well as increasing her speed. The 'Other M' look of her space suit is rather nice though.

Even if it's an increase, it still may be rather low, mind you. :p
Didn't know that, I knew they powered up Bowser.

Well, there is a new image of MegaMan:

daily.jpg

Well, there is a new image of MegaMan:

daily.jpg
Megaman? You mean the stage?

OK, that screenshot makes me want the game even more.

Reactions: jandkas
Megaman? You mean the stage?

No... I posted one image, but from the page. And that image changes every day, so now you can see other picture.
The one I posted was Megaman vs Wii Fit Trainer in Animal Crossing stage.

Reactions: jandkas
No... I posted one image, but from the page. And that image changes every day, so now you can see other picture.
The one I posted was Megaman vs Wii Fit Trainer in Animal Crossing stage.
Ahh, ok understood.

Back