MegaMan vs Samus - Super Smash Bros. 4

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Well, this one is a tough decision... I'm going with Samus, mostly because she is much more skilled and has a lot of new and upgraded attacks and utilities that Mega Man doesn't have.

Well, this one is a tough decision... I'm going with Samus, mostly because she is much more skilled and has a lot of new and upgraded attacks and utilities that Mega Man doesn't have.

Easy: Samus is a human, Mega Man isn't. :p

Easy: Samus is a human, Mega Man isn't. :p
Yeah, but don't robots overpower humans? I guess not, because classic Mega Man is an old piece of junk...

Yeah, but don't robots overpower humans? I guess not, because classic Mega Man is an old piece of junk...

Well, Samus has the suit, so that make a balance... right?

Well, Samus has the suit, so that make a balance... right?
No, not really. Samus has a lot robotic powers and stuff, like super armor. The creator of Mega Man even said that classic Mega Man is an old outdated robot and that anyone can beat him.

No, not really. Samus has a lot robotic powers and stuff, like super armor. The creator of Mega Man even said that classic Mega Man is an old outdated robot and that anyone can beat him.

Well, that make a winner then... Samus!

Well, that make a winner then... Samus!
Ha ha, yeah! Not to mention Zero Suit Samus! Zero Suit Samus is much faster, and on top of that, has a paralyze gun that can probably bust Mega Man's circuits.

Ha ha, yeah! Not to mention Zero Suit Samus! Zero Suit Samus is much faster, and on top of that, has a paralyze gun that can probably bust Mega Man's circuits.

Well, Megaman has a kid design, so that will make more harder to Samus to beat him...

Well, Megaman has a kid design, so that will make more harder to Samus to beat him...
Yeah, so we have decided that Samus is the winner of this battle! But still, I have not played much of the Mega Man series, so I do not know what attacks Mega Man has and what not.

Yeah, so we have decided that Samus is the winner of this battle! But still, I have not played much of the Mega Man series, so I do not know what attacks Mega Man has and what not.

Well, the trailer showed most of Mega Man attack, but we don't know if there will be a Smash special attack yet... :coffee:

Well, the trailer showed most of Mega Man attack, but we don't know if there will be a Smash special attack yet... :coffee:
Yeah, not all of his attacks have been shown yet, I believe. Hopefully Nintendo releases another Smash Bros. trailer soon, revealing Ness as a playable character... :D

Yeah, not all of his attacks have been shown yet, I believe. Hopefully Nintendo releases another Smash Bros. trailer soon, revealing Ness as a playable character... :D

With Earthbound release on Virtual Console, he will be... must and will be in the game! :p

With Earthbound release on Virtual Console, he will be... must and will be in the game! :p
Yes! Also I honestly don't mind if Sakurai replaces Ness with Lucas. I like them both, so I won't mind if he does replace Ness with Lucas.

Yes! Also I honestly don't mind if Sakurai replaces Ness with Lucas. I like them both, so I won't mind if he does replace Ness with Lucas.

Well, I never played a Mother saga game, so I really don't care at all.
I lose a lot of Nintendo games because I was on the dark (Sony) side :D

Well, I never played a Mother saga game, so I really don't care at all.
I lose a lot of Nintendo games because I was on the dark (Sony) side :D
Nah, even if you were on the Nintendo side, you wouldn't have had a chance to play the MOTHER series unless you had the console and the games, which are really hard to get! OR you could just play them on an emulator.

Nah, even if you were on the Nintendo side, you wouldn't have had a chance to play the MOTHER series unless you had the console and the games, which are really hard to get! OR you could just play them on an emulator.

Do you actually have Earthbound on your Wii U? If not, you can use your 2 eShop codes :p

Do you actually have Earthbound on your Wii U? If not, you can use your 2 eShop codes :p
Yeah! I do! If you get a Wii U, you can also get EarthBound on there. I beat the game in a week, played it and enjoyed it. :)

Yeah! I do! If you get a Wii U, you can also get EarthBound on there. I beat the game in a week, played it and enjoyed it. :)

I don't have the chance of get a Wii U yet...
I have to wait at least one or two years, buying a Wii U cost 800 bucks here :wtf:

I think Samus might win, but it would be close...
Samus: She is skilled and strong, her cannon is thin and even in need of combat she's got that Plasma whip and has longer reach then Mega.
Mega Man: He's got tons of weapons and that skull barrier oh his is enough to block Samus. Yet he lacks combat as for his top combat is his slide and uppercut.

Probably samus. She is older than megaman(even though megamans a robot) and therefore wiser. She also has a bigger blast thing when she charges up which could push back megamans smaller blast thing.

Back