MegaMan vs Samus - Super Smash Bros. 4

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Who do you think will win in a fight between MegaMan and Samus in Super Smash Bros. 4?

daily.jpg

^ That's one of the daily screenshots (3DS) from SmashBros.com and the reason why I started this thread, :D
Lol the pic, tbh that's pretty dumb

Depends if I'm playing or not. I'm better as Samus, but I haven't actually fought a lot of battles with Megaman. I'd say if I learned his moveset, I could probably defeat Samus hands down. But I like Zero better as a character..I kind of wish he was in Smash instead of Megaman.

Samus has a better grab distance but Mega Man has better projectiles. Mega Man also has better aerials. So that means Mega Man has an easier approaching game. So I'm rooting for Mega Man.

I think Megaman will win. Suit Samus is boring :p

That's not the only reason. I think Mega man is easier to play as in general and has a lot of spacing options. Samus's little controlly projectile is too slow for me.:rotfl: I also love Mega Man's up smash. I also think Megaman will win cause he (has a smaller hitbox) and it will be easier to dodge attacks coming from the 6 foot Samus.:sneaky:

I think Mega man would win because his arsenal can beat out samus's because both of their weapons can cancel out and Mega man has more reliable attacks. Samus has a powerful charge shot but she only has her missile and her charge shots. So mega man will win.

Back