Contest Mewtwo Madness Tourney

• Thread starter Alpha Harry
  • Start date

Do you have Mewtwo Madness?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mooved people up, check the tourney brackets

Welp. I digress. More time to breed competitive pokés.

Reactions: Alpha Harry
Welp. I digress. More time to breed competitive pokés.
I wish I had that kind of paticence... :( I'm trying to get a perfect mudkip

I mooved people up, check the tourney brackets
Nvm. Thanks, I'll get my battle done tomorrow hopefully. Sadly I'm still taking finals tho

I wish I had that kind of paticence... :( I'm trying to get a perfect mudkip
It's funny. I was screwing around getting a dragon dance charmander... he ended up being my first bred 6 IV. I have 5 IVs on all my other pokemon.

Nvm. Thanks, I'll get my battle done tomorrow hopefully. Sadly I'm still taking finals tho
good luck (on your finals that is, Intelligence > Video Game) if you need more time on your battle so you can study that's totally fine for me

If you'd like, later this week I could help you breed one.

good luck (on your finals that is, Intelligence > Video Game) if you need more time on your battle so you can study that's totally fine for me
I'll see. School ends Wednesday but I have orientation for band marching on Thurs. I'll totes be free friday

Anyways I'm going to sleep. I'm done with studies so no reason to sleep deprive any more than I have to.

I responded with my situation :0 and then cool kid who was unconcerned got moved up... grand...
sorry about that man

sorry about that man
It's aight. I ended up moving up.
Only question is who's "ginger"

@Alpha Harry not sure who I'm fighting... it just says ginger tho there isn't one on 3ds Pedia that's showing....

Reactions: superpokemonbros
Okay guys I'm back. I am ready for my battles. @Billy come on. It won't let me tag TheZekromsMew for some reason.

Okay guys I'm back. I am ready for my battles. @Billy come on. It won't let me tag TheZekromsMew for some reason.
thezekromsmew changed his name to @Paarthurnax.

XD

Edit 6/3: Tourney has been updated

Back