• Poll closed .
Aww poo I came to late to sign up and I only have the 3ds version :rage:
Whateves.

Reactions: Alpha Harry
Aww poo I came to late to sign up and I only have the 3ds version :rage:
Whateves.
At least you have my tourney :p

@Alpha Harry is this still a thing or...? I am waiting an opponent

@Xcaliber hasn't replied to my conversation yet.

FINAL UPDATE: I am very displeased to give you this news but I have come to a conclusion. I have decided to end the tourney. I will only refund the active members on the tourney (Either win or loss).

I just want to say from the bottom of my heart I am very, humongusly sorry. It's my own personal fault for this, I as the tourney host was inactive and almost never was updating or sometimes extended the deadlines due to my laziness. Not only was I busy, but sometimes I was just too lazy to finish it on my own.

However, at first I didn't expect this outcome, I hoped for a good tourney that could stick it out to the end, with the prize being distributed, but myself and the inactivity of some members blocked this. Thus causing me to end it. The prizes (2 $10 eshop cards) will either be given away to a contestant or I'll just return it.

Once again, I am terribly sorry about this. To those reading this I just want to say thank you soo much for joining this tourney, hopefully no one is displeased about this... I hope to be back soon with another tourney. Hopefully I'll be more productive then.

:(

Sincerest apologies ~ @Alpha Harry

FINAL UPDATE: I am very displeased to give you this news but I have come to a conclusion. I have decided to end the tourney. I will only refund the active members on the tourney (Either win or loss).

I just want to say from the bottom of my heart I am very, humongusly sorry. It's my own personal fault for this, I as the tourney host was inactive and almost never was updating or sometimes extended the deadlines due to my laziness. Not only was I busy, but sometimes I was just too lazy to finish it on my own.

However, at first I didn't expect this outcome, I hoped for a good tourney that could stick it out to the end, with the prize being distributed, but myself and the inactivity of some members blocked this. Thus causing me to end it. The prizes (2 $10 eshop cards) will either be given away to a contestant or I'll just return it.

Once again, I am terribly sorry about this. To those reading this I just want to say thank you soo much for joining this tourney, hopefully no one is displeased about this... I hope to be back soon with another tourney. Hopefully I'll be more productive then.

Yea.... That kinda sucks. It's fun while it lasted but some members just didn't say active enough. Thx for the chance and I hope it will work out in the future :)

Reactions: Superbossboo

Hey, don't worry man. You manage to get many people for this tourney. It's not only you inactive.

Reactions: lemonpoppymuffin
Hey, don't worry man. You manage to get many people for this tourney. It's not only you inactive.
I agree, there has to be a first try for everything

Quite right, my friend.

I guess we can classify this tourney as a trial and error...

Don't worry, I understand. Maybe you can make a tourney where you can only use Ness and Lucas, in celebration for the Sm4sh Lucas DLC. That would be fun to play through.

Don't worry, I understand. Maybe you can make a tourney where you can only use Ness and Lucas, in celebration for the Sm4sh Lucas DLC. That would be fun to play through.
also, it would have an even more limited player line, making tourney progression a tad bit faster. I'll think about it! :thumbsup:

I guess we can classify this tourney as a trial and error...
Exactly :)

i understand your decision, despite having lost already i was really curious how it would have ended. I see you have learned from hosting this and if your doing something alike in the future, than i'll be looking forward to it.

That`s unfortunate. You did a good job though :)

can i at least have my 2pc back since i didn't get to play any rounds?

can i join

my network id is puppycatlover960 ill use any pokemon

Last edited by a moderator:
my network id is puppycatlover960 ill use any pokemon

the tourney has started.

Back