Contest Mewtwo Madness Tourney

• Thread starter Alpha Harry
  • Start date

Do you have Mewtwo Madness?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure...

FINAL UPDATE: I am very displeased to give you this news but I have come to a conclusion. I have decided to end the tourney. I will only refund the active members on the tourney (Either win or loss).

I just want to say from the bottom of my heart I am very, humongusly sorry. It's my own personal fault for this, I as the tourney host was inactive and almost never was updating or sometimes extended the deadlines due to my laziness. Not only was I busy, but sometimes I was just too lazy to finish it on my own.

However, at first I didn't expect this outcome, I hoped for a good tourney that could stick it out to the end, with the prize being distributed, but myself and the inactivity of some members blocked this. Thus causing me to end it. The prizes (2 $10 eshop cards) will either be given away to a contestant or I'll just return it.

Once again, I am terribly sorry about this. To those reading this I just want to say thank you soo much for joining this tourney, hopefully no one is displeased about this... I hope to be back soon with another tourney. Hopefully I'll be more productive then.

:(

Sincerest apologies ~ @Alpha Harry
this

Back