MM's Masks:Which Would You Choose?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
First off,lemme ask:Are you guys excited for Majora's Mask 3D!? :D I know I am,no matter how much it scared me as a kid! XD *Ahem*! Ok,now onto the topic of this post. ^^" To all who has seen gameplay of MM,lemme just say:The masks are the key.Make sure you collect them ALL. O-O For those who have played it on N64,how about those masks? ;) There sure were a lot of them! Some funny,some strange,some awesome.So,my question for you dudes and dudettes(Ugh,that tasted weird. .-. ):If you could choose one mask to keep,which one would you pick,and why? Don't tell me you'r e scared to try one on....

Bunny mask duh

Reactions: P2.0
@jakeula :Gotta go fast! :D The Bunny Hood's one of my favorites to use! Good choice! :p

I like the boom mask cause it blows up stuff

The Postman's Hat

@SmashChamp :Oh yeah,that did come in handy when you were surrounded. ;) And if you hold up your shield,it does no damage! @Shiku ZG :You'd want that one? So you can get in the mailboxes to get neat treasure,huh? :p

Its not even a mask, its a hat!

Its not even a mask, its a hat!
Oh......but it still blows stuff up:p

Fierce Deity mask all the way :p
Seriously, though. The abilities you gain are absolutely amazing. Link has powerful slashes, and he can also throw those scythe-like things.
(Although having Majora's Mask would be the ultimate experience, to rain hell on all who oppose me :sneaky: )

@AliTheAce :You read my mind,dude. :D The first time I saw Fierce Deity's Mask,I thought you could put it on whenever,lol.I'm still a bit disappointed that you can't except boss rooms,but other than that,it comes first to any of the other masks I like on MM. :)

Reactions: 532
Fierce Deity Mask. Nothing even comes close.

@AliTheAce :You read my mind,dude. :D The first time I saw Fierce Deity's Mask,I thought you could put it on whenever,lol.I'm still a bit disappointed that you can't except boss rooms,but other than that,it comes first to any of the other masks I like on MM. :)
I was also kind of dissappointed at first, but then when I used it, I figured out how game-breakingly easy it would make all the combat aspects of the game.

@Ashkil :Would you really want anything else? I know I wouldn't! :D Well...maybe except for the Zora Mask,since I can't swim,lol. XD @AliTheAce :True that.It'd probably take all the fun out of it if we went rampaging everywhere as Fierce Deity,lol.

Great fairy mask,makes gstring those fairies so easy.

@Dragovian :Oh,I remember that mask! That helped a bunch finding those fairies! :D Lol,and when you wear it in front of that Swordsman in Clock Town. XD

I would probably keep the Stone Mask. I would be able to do whatever what I wanted without anyone seeing me do it. I could play my video games at school! It may not make you run fast, but it's useful to me.

@yorky97 :Ah-ha,nice! :p That would be perfect for me,lol.I can be around folks,but I don't usually look at them,too shy,lol.Plus,walking around without being detected? Is actually one of my specialties irl,that'd really add to the sneakiness. ;)

Reactions: yorky97
My favorite mask is the Garo Mask. While it's use isn't very great it looks really cool ^^

@Nanamine :I have to say,the Garo Mask,even though it's mainly used for that one time in Ikana Canyon,looks pretty soon,doesn't it? :D That was actually the first mask I got on my own for before my brother got to it,lol.Mini victory for me! :p

Back