MM's Masks:Which Would You Choose?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
The Don Gero's mask. Why? Because it lets you conduct your very own chorus of frogs which is pretty neat. It also lets you talk to frogs so thats a plus. Pair that up with the Bremem mask and you got yourself a band. No purpose in saving Termina, but at leats you can relax. Heros need breaks you know.

I would freaking take that god damn gorgeous Fierce Deity Mask! Its so powerful and makes who ever wears one million times stronger and you gonna look like a freaking beast when you wear it. I wouldnt get any other mask besides the fierce deity mask! Its amazing! and just so gorgeous!

the Keaton mask cuz it some cute ya know

If I could choose any mask form the game, it would be a tough choice for me between the bunny hood and the fierce deity mask. On one hand, speed is very helpful, and I could see getting a lot of use out os a speed up mask. On the other hand, the raw power of the fierce deity mask might not be a bad thing either...;)

My first choice would be the Fierce Deity Mask (obviously), but my second choice would be the Couple’s Mask. I don’t know why, maybe it’s cause I’m just fascinated with the idea of love and true happiness. Would Marina want the Mask if I managed to get it? :eyes3:

Back