MM's Masks:Which Would You Choose?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
Fierce Diety cause he looks so OP and epic

Reactions: P2.0
@Megalegacy :Man,who WOULDN'T want that mask??? XD I just saw the gameplay of Fierce Deity on Hyrule Warriors? I want that game that much more now,lol.

Maybe religious people wouldn't want it?:p
Fierce Deity gameplay???!?!?! :eek: I must see

I would want the Couples Mask. I don't really have a reason why, it just to me seems to represent love and affection, as well as peace and sanity.

I'd go with the zora mask, being able to swim really quickly and create an energy shield would be sweet. Plus it would be awesome having boomerangs on my arms.

@RobertDan :Oh,that's a good one! You'd be able to stop arguments if you put that one,and quell anger. :D Keeping a sound mind would be perfect in any situation.
@frogczar :Giving my inability to swim,that'd be perfect for me too,lol.Plus,you'd get boomerang fins that double as shields,and a cool electric shield as well! How cool is that?? :D

the swimming mask :D

@Nightsrain622 :Oh,it'd be SO cool if I had the Zora's Mask too.I can't swim,but it'd a lot more enjoyable if we had that mask.Just imagine,being able to swiftly swim through the water.Its sea salt wouldn't effect you,and if you ran into a shark,you would activate your electric shield for defense! Not to mention,your Boomerang Fins! ;)

Reactions: Knight Rain
I would want the Goron Mask. Being able to roll around like that would be a dream. Plus I would really strong. Being able to lift rocks and do a Spin Dash at will? Score!

Fierce Deity's Mask is the obvious choice, isn't it? :sneaky:

Reactions: P2.0 and Ashkil
@RichGamerton :Superstrength would be awesome!! Plus I loved the feeling of rolling around so quickly! It was faster to get places than your horse,that's for sure! :cat: @skinick25 :True that,Lol.Being able to fire sword beams,having big sword to swing around (And other moves from Hyrule Warriors.. ;) ),that'd be a dream to have!

Reactions: skinick25
Majora's Mask cause it's just awesome. And Fierce Deity for the same reason. Bunny Hood so I can run fast, and Zora mask cause I can't swim to save my life

@Kela12345 :Ahh,I see! Well,I'd choose those three,excluding Majora's Mask,UNLESS all the evil was gone from it,leaving just the powers behind. :D

Well I really liked the Bunny Hood when I first saw such things . Its kinda rare and Unique for it to increase your speed so you can be running around and around :rotfl: . I also like the Stone Mask because people can't see you with it . An obvious choice would be the Fierce Diety one that is why I didn't list it here:artist:

@Jacknoir12 :All good choices! :D I'd love to wear the Bunny Hood to run to places in a short time,or if I don't wanna be bothered,wear the Stone Mask.Those would be really nice powers,especially the Stone Mask,mainly cuz I'm shy,Lol. :hilarious: Also,Fierce Deity's Mask is just obvious, I mean,who WOULDN'T want it? :p

It is true that the giant's masks and the fierce deity mask are really cool, but both can only be used in boss battles, rendering both of them useless. The bunny hood would be a great mask as it would improve jumping ability and improve agility, this mask is one I'm sure many people agree as one of the most useful masks in game.

@harya15077 :True,I mean,who wouldn't want super agility, be able to run really fast,and jump super high? :3 It's on my list of things to do irl,tbh,lol. :p

well for me I have collected them all and I learned of this games existence from the ben creepypasta. but overall its a chilling experience and a hard one to grasp because of the puzzle difficulty. Whats funny is that I didt know the new 3ds was coming out the same time as majoras mask so I got the game and played through it then got my new 3ds a few weeks after I finished so...

It would be the Bunny Hood for me. It may be mundane compared to the other masks in terms of abilities, but being able to go twice the speed you normally can would be really neat in real life.

Besides, let's you save the world of Termina faster Bunny ears.

Last edited:
My favorite and the most useful mask that I ever had was the Bunny Hood, because it gives you a great speed boost so you don't have to roll around weirdly and keep spamming a button while you could be doing other stuff xD

Back