most hated monster?

• Thread starter 4771
  • Start date

Praise \o/
Towns Folk
we all have our favorites (brachy FTW!) but what about the monsters we just. freaking. HATE!!! anyway, which monsters do you think should never have been a thing at all? i personally hated yama tsukami in MHFU. it had ugly armor, it always killed me with the wind tunnel, and you didn't even need to see the thing for it's wooden weapons. i think the worst part is just it's face, especially the creepy mouth. the thing itself looks like you took the face off a human, slapped it on a grey balloon, then put a green octopus on top of the balloon. i never liked that thing, and i know i never will :wtf:

White Monoblos.... Charge you once... you get hit, once you get back up, it charges you again, you get hit, you die...

White Monoblos.... Charge you once... you get hit, once you get back up, it charges you again, you get hit, you die...
in other words, white monoblos and black diablos are twins?

in other words, white monoblos and black diablos are twins?
Black Diablos isn't as bad in this game. Take 3U Black Diablos, though, and yeah, they're twins xD

Black Diablos isn't as bad in this game. Take 3U Black Diablos, though, and yeah, they're twins xD
3U diablos is exactly what i was talking about :dead:

3U diablos is exactly what i was talking about :dead:
Only way the group I hunted a lot with could beat it was with status...

at least you had a group to fight it with! all i had was a dancing acorn and the great Kayamba to help me fight it :bag:

Ouch, that sucks xD

even now, since none of my friends have 3U for the 3ds, i still have never been in an actual group hunt... on the bright side, I've soloed dire miralis and hallowed jhen mohran! what have i been doing with my life...

Its not really a monster but its more like the mission its the one where you have to fight the Queen and King Rathian at the same time which is very hard if you use a long sword and are playing by yourself. I had a lot of trouble with it because I got burned then poisoned then confused and if the Queen was close to dying the King would come out of nowhere ramming into me and confusing me and letting the Queen get away.

I change my mind... Golden Rajang is worse than White Mono xD

My most hated monster is the one under my bed. It keeps howling for the blood of a goat, while speaking weird chants and makes me commit unspeakable acts....oh wait, this is for monster hunter? Neeeeevermind

My most hated monster is the one under my bed. It keeps howling for the blood of a goat, while speaking weird chants and makes me commit unspeakable acts....oh wait, this is for monster hunter? Neeeeevermind
I was wondering where fluffy went... oh, you can see this? Where's a flashy thing from men in black when you need one O.O

Reactions: 8150
MY most hated monster is the Bullfango. I got hit by one while setting up a trap, and when i tried again the Azure rath left the area... ughh

Is it funny I came on here expecting loads of Pink rathian hate?

Reactions: Spikethestealthy
Is it funny I came on here expecting loads of Pink rathian hate?
No, but Pinky isn't quite as bad as the other monsters mentioned imo

Freedom era Pleioth is, and always will be, my least favorite monster. I swear, it's freaking attacks could hit you from across a zone and I always I had trouble hitting it. I admit, I used PsP Action Replay cheats whenever I fought him.

Reactions: Iridium Winter
I hated the Rajang (Took me forever to beat as a GS user) and Gravios (EVERYTHING IS BOUNCING OFF OMG) back in Freedom Unite

And now that they're in 4u... I still do :rotfl:

I've never liked the Great Jaggi. Though it is easy, it's so small that I can barely hit it! And then fighting it online.......? Dude, when four people are hitting that little thing, stuff doesn't work out, xD!

I've never liked the Great Jaggi. Though it is easy, it's so small that I can barely hit it! And then fighting it online.......? Dude, when four people are hitting that little thing, stuff doesn't work out, xD!
it's even worse if you have a long sword user in the party.*me when i trip for the 700 time: WHY U NO STAND!!! IT'S NOT EVEN THAT HARD TO DO!!! o3o i'm sad to say that may or may not have happened once... or twice... or more...

Reactions: Spikethestealthy
Back