most hated monster?

• Thread starter 4771
  • Start date
Its like the same thing, except instead of contiuousy stunning you, every attack you get hit by will give you iceblight which slows down your stamina recovery and increases the usage. Theres also a move that gives you the snowman effect where youre frozen and cant do anything for around 30 seconds.
Well, looks like I'll be a g2 noob for life after all.

Well, looks like I'll be a g2 noob for life after all.
Its not a key quest. Im talking about the guild quest, and Kirin isnt either. But the G2 urgent is a bit tough...

Its not a key quest. Im talking about the guild quest, and Kirin isnt either. But the G2 urgent is a bit tough...
Oh, thank goodness the kirin isn't a key quest. But since the g2 urgent is a chaos gore, if it's anything like the gore or shagaru I'll be fine (I think). Mainly because I've farmed gore and shagaru for their sets at every rank. :cat:

Oh, thank goodness the kirin isn't a key quest. But since the g2 urgent is a chaos gore, if it's anything like the gore or shagaru I'll be fine (I think). Mainly because I've farmed gore and shagaru for their sets at every rank. :cat:
It's pretty much a mixture of the two.

Reactions: Neofang64
It's pretty much a mixture of the two.
This is actually confirmed by the music :p
You can recognize parts of the Gore and Shagaru themes in it, but in a Chaos way, I love it :D

This is actually confirmed by the music :p
You can recognize parts of the Gore and Shagaru themes in it, but in a Chaos way, I love it :D
Me and Raptor beated that thing by ourselves :D I thought we were gonna die, after that other guy left us with 1 cart left...

Me and Raptor beated that thing by ourselves :D I thought we were gonna die, after that other guy left us with 1 cart left...
Hellrun Glaive ftw

Hellrun Glaive ftw
Maybe one day, you should give me an overview of reasons for why I should start using the Insect Glaive. I don't understand why it's so popular.

Maybe one day, you should give me an overview of reasons for why I should start using the Insect Glaive. I don't understand why it's so popular.
It's quick, has good raw, good reach, let's you mount, you can buff yourself, lets you control a bug, what's there not to like?

It's quick, has good raw, good reach, let's you mount, you can buff yourself, lets you control a bug, what's there not to like?
meh.

Actually, I'll probably switch to a different weapon after I've made every single GS I want...

That's probably because I started with Dual Blades but I don't find the Insect Glaive that quick :p
Well ok, I tried the Great sword once and it was really slow so if that's the standard in MH, then ok, you can call the IG quick.

Now, quick maybe, good reach yeah, lets you mount why not (even though other weapons have those characteristics too).
But the problem is thatI wouldn't say "you can buff yourself, you can control a bug" but "you must buff yourself, you must control a bug" because I guess that if you only hit without thinking, you're a lot less effective. And I think that's too complicated of a gameplay.

That's why I main Dual Blades and Bow. With DB, just charge then combo then charge etc. With Bow, just coat then fire.

But of course, if other people can main that, I don't complain, it's useful to have someone who mounts monsters in your team :p

But of course, if other people can main that, I don't complain, it's useful to have someone who mounts monsters in your team :p
it also works wonders with monsters that love the air, like rathalos and seregios. whenever someone else is using an IG, i usually go for the DBs because of basically what you said o3o or the LBG/HBG.

Continue using gs, especially those with high raw.
Can`t wait to get the Ukanlos Skycleaver (honed with power) one. It has nearly 2000 attack.

Can`t wait to get the Ukanlos Skycleaver (honed with power) one. It has nearly 2000 attack.
Try guild quests :)*highest gs raw possible there is 1800 at level 1*

Edit**
Monster i hate the most: taikun zamuza. Especially at lower rank armors.

Last edited:
You got any good guild quests where I can farm Divine Armor Spheres and get a relic for the Sea-Emperor's Sword?

i'm slightly amused by how this has gone from monsters we hate more than anything to the weapons we use and guild quests :p

Back