Most Recently Beat Game?

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
BjFauble

BjFauble

Fighting in a Sack
Banned User
Share what games you've recently beaten!

I beat Hotline Miami on my PS Vita a few days ago, but I'd already beaten it on Steam. Currently trying to get Platinum on it, need two more trophies!

2 days ago it was Spyro Season of Ice (got it from a garage sale). Idk why but it felt more like a chore than a game.

Bioshock infinite, and both of its burial at sea DLC packs. Amazing game. you should play them. ending to the main game was confusing as tartarus though

I completed Flower Shop: Summer in Fairbrook about two weeks ago. I haven't been playing many games recently.

Super Motherload was my last game I beat. It's on the PS Store and it's basically like steam world dig on the Eshop.

Now I'm working on beating The Lost Levels and Xenoblade Chronicles.

As for Nintendo, it was Luigi's Mansion 2. For my PC, I believe it was Quantum Conundrum some time ago.

The most recent? Cave Story+ and Touhou Kishinjou (bullet-hell game that is Japan-Exclusive, has a translation patch, but this one was easier)
But actually, I'm finishing Persona 3 Portable to get the New Game+.

I guess it was a link between worlds which was a little while back. (not hero mode, though) :p

My most recently game that I've beaten is Bravely Default, which was two months ago (can't remember) :panda:

I beat Unbound Saga for the PSP last night. Kind of a stupid game, but it's a beat em up! That's gotta count for something. The artwork was nice too. I wish the gameplay hadn't been so tedious though. :bag:

Two days ago it was Super Mario Galaxy 2. And when I mean beat I mean all stars. Now Rosalina is on Mario's ship! \:D/

Reactions: Reece
My most recently beaten game is Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (GBA) for the umpteenth time, beaten it out a few weeks ago.

Piloteing resort i beat all the game

I have managed to beat yet another Touhou game; Hisoutensoku this time (TH12.3, it's an extension of 10.5, so more characters, music and stages, and it's a fighting game), However, I'm not quite satisfied, because I got KO'd 2 times... I could have done better.

The last game I beat was Pokemon Y.

Ummm... Cave Story+. Didn't get the best ending, but still worth it! I'll see if I have the time to get to the real last boss... Handling the Undead Core is already so difficult.

The Letter for Wii U. Beat it earlier tonight actually.

The last game I beat was San Andreas. Yes, I know it's a very old game but it's my favourite. I had the urge to play it again and complete it and I absolutely loved it. Totally forgot loads of the missions so it felt like a new adventure again.

I haven't beaten a game for a while... I think the last one I beat was Fire Emblem: Awakening, just replaying to get different endings. :)

most recently it was Bioshock 2. after looking around i got the ''best'' ending, and ill admit, it almost had me crying for reasons tat i wont tell due to spoilers. Great game, though since i beat bioshock, then bioshock infinite then bioshock 2, is that bioshock 2 seemsmore like bioshock 2.0, rather then bioshock 2, if that makes anysense

Back