Most Recently Beat Game?

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
Donkey Kong country: Tropical Freeze for me

Reactions: Kakea and ESP
Bakugan Champions of Vestroia. Pretty good but better if I had people to play with online. For a third of the asking price on the eShop I wasn't that disappointed. I wish travelling the overworld and glitches that prevent progression weren't there. Post game is most likely just an eternity of battles in the same location just to level them all up and get multiple attacks/character customization from the shop.

Reactions: Mizunil and Duffy
I replayed Pokémon Platinum (nuzlocke) with the cute charm glitch (only took like an hour to set up). Gen Iv is my fav gen for Pokémon so it was a blast. I lost the nuzlocke during the last Cyrus fight through... I kinda wanted to retry it haha.

Reactions: Mizunil
Wow, looking back, I havn't really played a lot of campaign games. I play a lot of rogue lites and battle royals. The most recents are probably two Indie games I got for free during a game sale. Those two games are Lydia and Soul Searching. These two games were really good. Lydia talks about how alcohol can ruin a family. This game takes an hour, but is designed that way. Soul Searching is one of my personal favorites, and it talks about how someone is trying to find where they fit in life. I beat the game in 5 hours, but you can go back and replay it to find other aspects of the game. There are also bonus levels, called short stories, that digs deeper in the game's story.

The Princess Guide

Fun little game, though extremely short - I beat Alpana's route in twelve hours. Granted, there are four routes (one for each princess), and apparently there's a bit of postgame, too.

The mechanics were quite complicated and the game was relatively easy enough that I was able to go through the whole game without using most of them. Hopefully the postgame will make more use of them. However, the gameplay itself is pretty fun even without making use of the convoluted mechanics, so it's not too big an issue that most of them will go ignored. Pretty basic beat-'em-up - simple, yet addictive.

Back