Most Recently Beat Game?

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
i just beat the game super mario 3d land :) it is a awesome game but i still have to get every gold flag pole. but other than that i have completely finished it.

Last game I beat was Bioshock Infinite on the PC. Excellent story, great visuals, explosive gameplay- it definitely deserved Game of the Year.

Reactions: BjFauble
Master Reboot on the Wii U. A fantastic game! Buy it!

Reactions: Marc
Finished Skyrim's main story for the fourth time on the PC. Now for DLC and mods..

The last game I beat was a 3DS Download game called Race to the line. I actually got it from @ErixSan when I first joined (though it did cost me quite a few coins back then).

Awful, awful game.

Last edited:
Last game I beat was Pokemon Omega Ruby. Definitely satisfied with the postgame content compared to X/Y. Still disappointed that the Battle Frontier is not present in the game though :dead:

Pokemon Omega Ruby. Finished up the Delta Episode as well (wish it could've been longer though). Time to do other post-game tasks and complete it 100%. This isn't gonna be easy. xP

You know you're dumb when you make a dupe of your own thread o~o

I completed Donkey Kong 3 a few minutes ago.

Reactions: Mikaya
Just beat Until Dawn for PS4 hehe

Started playing Dungeon Hunter 4 (for Android) on Sunday, after 8pm (after I was back from Copenhagen basically). Finished it on monday at 11am -.-
That's one of the reasons why I don't want Nintendo to go into mobile games :p

I just finished The Last Of Us Remastered story mode!! It's a very long and detailed game, making it's perfect for me. The multiplayer is also amazing... just had to say that...

Reactions: Kakea
Earthbound Beginnings....I think.......(Hope I have time to play The Wonderful 101!)

Woo, beat Happy Home Designer yesterday and just beat Zombie Vikings. Aiming to beat a ton of indies this weekend.

I beat Wonderful 101 last month! I need a new game to pay now! :D I'm replaying Famicom remix too!

Rayman Origins on my 3DS and MH3U, beat Alatreon (basically the final boss in the Village story).

Pokemon SoulSilver. I beat the elite four and collected all 16 badges (Johto + Kanto). I don't think I can be asked to catch 'em all. I don't think it's even possible anyways, what with the wi-fi-less-ness for older generation Pokemon games. :p

Pokemon SoulSilver. I beat the elite four and collected all 16 badges (Johto + Kanto). I don't think I can be asked to catch 'em all. I don't think it's even possible anyways, what with the wi-fi-less-ness for older generation Pokemon games. :p
I hate that:When I was playing Pokemon Black:I had NO way to trade pokemon and catch 'em all.(I had to use my bros Action replay,I can't use most of the pokemon on the new games,I bought them :D)

Reactions: Mikaya
I beat Runbow just yesterday. The levels themselves were't too tough of a challenge, but getting really good times in each one was the semi-hard part. There's another mode of the game that I beat also, but I'll have to come back to it in order to get a better overall record.

Psssh. I don't know. My usual activities these days involves doing cop missions in GTA: Chinatown Wars, For Glory in Smash, and trying to evolve Kiyomasa and his Fraxile or whatever its name is in Pokémon Conquest. But I did complete the new levels in Pokémon Shuffle, if there's that.

The last game I beat was... oh gawd... looking back, I've just been playing multiplayer games..... let's see.... I think the last game I beat was Tales of Graces. xD

Back