Must Have Mario Games for the Nintendo 3DS

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
What do you think are some "must have" Mario games for the Nintendo 3DS? There are a couple of Mario games that are available for the 3DS, so I'm sure there's one that you think every Nintendo 3DS owner should have.

Mmm... I would say Mario & Luigi Dream Team and Luigi Mansion 2: Dark Moon are the two "must have" of the eShop.

Mmm... I would say Mario & Luigi Dream Team and Luigi Mansion 2: Dark Moon are the two "must have" of the eShop.
You stole mine :rage: But you should try Mario Kart 7 and DT like Erixsan. They're all great games but some aren't that good. But i definitely recommend DT for its RPGness...

You stole mine :rage: But you should try Mario Kart 7 and DT like Erixsan. They're all great games but some aren't that good. But i definitely recommend DT for its RPGness...

LOL. Same tastes, uh?

Well, yeah, I want Mario & Luigi Dream Team just for its RPGness :p

everything so far but sticker star RPG.

What's wrong with Sticker Star? (never played the game btw)

It's a game one must but or it's bad?

What do you think are some "must have" Mario games for the Nintendo 3DS? There are a couple of Mario games that are available for the 3DS, so I'm sure there's one that you think every Nintendo 3DS owner should have.
All of them really lol, but in all honesty I think so far from what I played Super Mario 3D land is a must have.

Mario & Luigi Dream Team, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Super Mario 3D Land. They are three great games, with a different genre.

Mario & Luigi Dream Team, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Super Mario 3D Land. They are three great games, with a different genre.

How was Super Mario 3D Land ?I heard that game was great and I always wanted to get it. As for the Mario games that I think is must have, well I haven't really played much Mario games for the 3ds only Luigi's Mansion 2 and Mario Kart 7 and those games were one of the best games I have played on the 3ds (haven't played much 3ds games). So to me I guess its Mario Kart 7 and Luigi's Mansion 2 :)

Reactions: Totakeke
How was Super Mario 3D Land ?I heard that game was great and I always wanted to get it. As for the Mario games that I think is must have, well I haven't really played much Mario games for the 3ds only Luigi's Mansion 2 and Mario Kart 7 and those games were one of the best games I have played on the 3ds (haven't played much 3ds games). So to me I guess its Mario Kart 7 and Luigi's Mansion 2 :)

Well, Super Mario 3D Land is one of the best games that I have played in my 3DS. It's a great plataform game. It's long, it has good graphics and of course it's fun, like other Mario games. The first worlds are very easy, but there are eight additional worlds that are more difficult. I've played for 40 hours approximately and I think it's a Must Have :)

Reactions: Marc
Definitely Super Mario 3D Land! The game has a lot of replay-ability and I've 100%'d it 3 times already... Great for speedruns also. One of the best 3DS games.

Reactions: nathan200909 and Marc
Super Mario Bros., although not technically available on 3ds, you can buy it off the Eshop. Anyway it is a great classic and well loved by all.

Mario Kart 7 is a must have Mario game for the Nintendo 3DS handheld. I would also recommend Super Mario 3D Land, that game is great, too.

Mario Kart 7 is a must have Mario game for the Nintendo 3DS handheld. I would also recommend Super Mario 3D Land, that game is great, too.
I played Mario Kart 7 and it was one of the best racing games I have ever played on a handheld.

I played Mario Kart 7 and it was one of the best racing games I have ever played on a handheld.
I never played that game because it's too late, Mario Kart 8 is coming out early next year. I will be getting that one instead.

Reactions: Onett
I never played that game because it's too late, Mario Kart 8 is coming out early next year. I will be getting that one instead.
Nice choice. I shall be getting Mario Kart 8, too.

Nice choice. I shall be getting Mario Kart 8, too.
I envy you Wii U owners (joking), I so need a Wii U, but I don't think I will get it anytime next year :(

I envy you Wii U owners (joking), I so need a Wii U, but I don't think I will get it anytime next year :(
Don't worry, not a lot of the really great games have been released yet, so you're not missing out on much. ;)

Reactions: Reece
In my country Wii U still costs 550 $, Wii costs 230$, 3DS costs 270$ and 3DS XL costs 320 $ :( :vomit: that's why I bought 3ds xl in greece.. but games are still like 63 bucks -.-

Back