Must Have Mario Games for the Nintendo 3DS

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Super Mario 3d land! It is made for the 3d of the 3ds and it is the best mario game. And Virtual console games are awesome and if you like the old times but don;t have a gamebuy or NES, virtual console mario is a must.

Pokemon and Smash 4 are clearly must haves for the 3ds. If you have both those games, its impossible to run out of stuff to do. You can play online with people, and ingame stuff in Pokemon is fun too.

Super Mario 3D Land is a very fun game. It takes a while to collect all the Star Coins and finish the final level, but the level design is really good and creative.

I call Mario & Luigi : Dream Team. The game is awesome even if it is a bit of a troll. If some of u may not know this game, they go to this island which was once home of an ancient. They fight new enimies to save the Pi'illo from their deep slumber.

Mari Nintendo 64, mario super mario brothers, one should be like pokemon omega ruby, and alpha sapphire or sapfire forgot how to spell it in the forums

a good one is super mario 3d land. that game is vey fun and colorful. it is also avery creative game. the graphics are amazing too. anoher game is mario kart 7. he racing is very fun in that game. it is a good portable gme.

I think mario kart 7 anyday

I played the Mario and Luigi: Dream Team demo, and I thought it was good. The music was okay, although many have said that the Final Boss music is epic. I also like the Dream World mechanic by using a Luigi army and almost everything looks like Luigi, even the trees. It also reminds me of Bowser's Inside Story.

I have Mario kart 7

I played the Mario and Luigi: Dream Team demo, and I thought it was good. The music was okay, although many have said that the Final Boss music is epic. I also like the Dream World mechanic by using a Luigi army and almost everything looks like Luigi, even the trees. It also reminds me of Bowser's Inside Story.
don't know how to quote.

Bowser's inside story is my favorite rpg of the mario rpg

I think Super Mario 3D Land is a must-have 3DS Mario title. It looks really pretty and is amazingly fun. Yes, it's bashed for being way too easy, but I think it gives you time to appreciate all the effort put in to make this fantastic game. The 3D works very well and it doesn't feel like the game is broken when you die. You can also pick up this game for very cheap. This title amazing, just be prepared to beat the game in 2 weeks.

I have played Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7 and New Super Mario Bros. 2 Special edition. They're all great. New Super Mario Bros. is actually very easy, because you have lot's of coins (100 coins = 1 UP). Super Mario 3D Land is one of the bests, because it's in 3D!! What is better than that?!:wacky: and like all Mario Kart games, Mario Kart 7 is great. I didn't have the chance to play the other games, so I don't know how are the others.

Back