My 3DS!!!

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Lol. I wasn't so overprotective until recently. My little brother(12 yrs) used to take my things in secret. He played with it while I busy. So after a while I saw my 3ds had some changes. The screen was scratched, colour worn off(it was minor though). I found out my bro did it and ever since after letting someone play it I would charge them $20 . :D
Which is better 3ds or 3ds xl
3ds xl FTW

Am super overprotective of my 3ds xl
Why? It's a long story
EVERY DS I OWNED ALWAYS GETS DESTROY BY MY YOUNGER BROTHERS!!:rage:
Ds lite my 1st one- 1st brother who was a least a yr old ( now six) hit the top scteen with a brush during our vacation to Florida. Got destroy in a hotel we were staying FATE: In the Trash :cry: Gone 4 ever Replaced by 1st DSI received on my b day

Dsi 1- Traded to Gamestop thanks for the warranty for a new one Dsi won't charge at all broke by my 1st brother

Dsi2-Again traded for a new one as this one got water inside of it Broke by my 2nd bro

Dsi 3- Wouldn't turn on Traded again for a fourth one

DsI 4- Traded to Gamestop for a "fake discount" for my first 3ds I could thank my uncle for lying to me that trading a dsi gives u a discount :thumbsdown: :oops:

First 3ds- Completely destroy by both brothers for wetting it and breaking the charger port (before wetting it had to use a black box adapter) now it won't turn on and can't be fixed I keep in somewhere in my room as a memorie :giggle:

Replaced by my current ds which is the 3ds xl blue in addition my youngest bro break another pink dsi which was owned by my cousin well she gave it to my bro
Also my really first handheld is the GBA sp hand me down from my uncle Fate taken away from him as I never played with it lacked games dude, thts why I didn't ply much. :rolleyes: :dead: Gave it to my cousin and therefore never heard of it again Super Mario world for GBA was my 1st mario/video game
that's my long history about my handheld and only have 2 console which I still have wii and wii u

Am super overprotective of my 3ds xl
Why? It's a long story
EVERY DS I OWNED ALWAYS GETS DESTROY BY MY YOUNGER BROTHERS!!:rage:
Ds lite my 1st one- 1st brother who was a least a yr old ( now six) hit the top scteen with a brush during our vacation to Florida. Got destroy in a hotel we were staying FATE: In the Trash :cry: Gone 4 ever Replaced by 1st DSI received on my b day

Dsi 1- Traded to Gamestop thanks for the warranty for a new one Dsi won't charge at all broke by my 1st brother

Dsi2-Again traded for a new one as this one got water inside of it Broke by my 2nd bro

Dsi 3- Wouldn't turn on Traded again for a fourth one

DsI 4- Traded to Gamestop for a "fake discount" for my first 3ds I could thank my uncle for lying to me that trading a dsi gives u a discount :thumbsdown: :oops:

First 3ds- Completely destroy by both brothers for wetting it and breaking the charger port (before wetting it had to use a black box adapter) now it won't turn on and can't be fixed I keep in somewhere in my room as a memorie :giggle:

Replaced by my current ds which is the 3ds xl blue in addition my youngest bro break another pink dsi which was owned by my cousin well she gave it to my bro anthony.
Also my really first handheld is the GBA sp hand me down from my uncle Fate taken away from him as I never played with it lacked games dude, thts why I didn't ply much. :rolleyes: :dead: Gave it to my cousin and therefore never heard of it again Super Mario world for GBA was my 1st mario/video game
that's my long history about my handheld and only have 2 console which I still have
Wow must be tough. I cant imagine my life without my 3ds anymore

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
Wow must be tough. I cant imagine my life without my 3ds anymore
Indeed it is my dad brought almost all the of my ds since my mom rather spend money on shopping clothes and stuff and dislike to waste on games and consoles

I let my elder brother use my 3ds even though he doesn't let me use his guitar:(:(. I let some of my friends use it (Only if I know them very well). One of my friends has a 3ds. Or, his brother has one. His brother doesn't le him use it so there is no question about me using it:(. I have my own so I don't need to use his.

I consider any gaming device that goes into your hands "personal". Such as controllers, 3Ds, PSP and whatnot... Because I'm easy to gross out with sweat and stuff like that... I might be weird but... I keep my gross stuff for me, keep yours please.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty and Mikaya
When people ask to borrow my DS, I just look at them for a second like their crazy (which they are) and say "Get your own fudging DS!

Reactions: Mikaya
I only let my trusted friends use it. When guests come over, I lock it in my cupboard and keep the key with the other keys. I even let my little brother use it. He is good and careful with stuff and giving him is not a risk at all.

I don't let anyone touch it not even my kid.Sorry but it is my treasure. :)

I am over protected with my 3DS. I don't like to let my sister use it, since she usually drops things alot, so I hide it from her. Well that is what I used to do. Now I do let her use it, and she actually knows how to take care of it. Even when I take my 3DS to school, I let my friends use it to play Smash against each other.

I'm protective of my 3ds, but sometimes I'll let someone I trust hold it. My psp is in pretty bad shape and I lost my ds lite, so I'm keeping track of this one.

I am way too overprotective with any console I got after the DSi, not just with my 2DS! That's because I, myself, broke it accidentally! The my DSi on my bed, lid "clapped" and broke off!:cry: Also, after having seen how others have abused their consoles or outright destroyed them, I'm afraid of even letting someone hold it! Additionally, everyone in my family can literally kill any device you give to them! Even the people I know are like that! My gf broke her 3DS in SEVEN pieces in about a year! It's too gruesome to even describe how it looks! It's like those murder victims that can no longer be identified? It look exactly like that! You can't even tell if it was a 3DS or not! On top of all that, after a bad experience with my DS Lite and GBA SP one time, I don't even bring the consoles with me when I go outside!

I kinda rarely let others use my 3ds unless they really know how to take care of it while playing :p I really don't like seeing my consoles having dents, scratches and other signs of wear >.> I've still never had the case of any of my consoles actually physically breaking and I really hope a day like that will never come xP

And I'm here like "Oh you wanna play? Yeah sure!" -gives them 3ds case with all my games inside-
and after a while I forget I even lent it to anyone xD I actually once forgot it in a friends bag, and didn;t take it back until a few days later. It's probably because most of the people I'm around are like in their late teens and I believe they're responsible enough to not do anything stupid XD but yes, Im not very protective of my 3ds

Same hare i am overprotective for my 3ds i really don't let anyone to touch it !

Come on it is expensive sure you don't want anyone of relative to break it or to creat some kind of technical problems with your 3ds .

Even i have set password on my 3ds so no one can mess with it when i am not at home.

I don't really let other people use it unless they tell me why they need it or whatever or unless they're my relative which I'm totally fine with.I don't really use my 3DS much so I'm pretty much okay if anyone takes it, but if I really need it I don't want to give it to anyone so I just say no.

Yeah, I'm protective of mine. My DSi and previous 3DS were stolen, so I'm protective of it. At least when it comes to family. I'll lend it out to friends if they ask, though usually not for more then a week.

I'm also overprotective over my new 3ds beacuse I saved my money for it for so long. I only let my boyfriend to play on it because he borrowed a little bit of money so I can buy it just in time for my birthday :) for others, I'm not letting them even see my 3ds, let alone touch it or play on it :p

I'm also overprotective over my 3DS, that I noticed when my parents wanted to touch my 3DS, because my save files are there. The same goes if it comes to repair it, because I don't want them to get rid of the data (with my digital games, save files and Nintendo ID with it) given my past experience when giving my DS Lite for repairs.

No I dont let people touch my 3DS it ended up in a toilet last time I did that I went Crazy :wacky:

Back