My 3DS!!!

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
are you very protective over your 3DS (seeming as it's one expensive piece of hardware) or do you let others play it? (i.e family, friends) or do you prefer to keep it to yourself just in case something bad happens to it? xD

I must say I am. I wouldn't give it to my relatives (such as sis', bro's kids) because they would break it I bet. xD

So, I hide it away if anyone comes around (kids etc). Call me selfish! ;)
I only let people I trust (very few) play with it back when it worked. I was a horrible owner, constantly dropped it. Now it doesn't even turn on. I know in great at protecting stuff

Reactions: Mikaya
are you very protective over your 3DS (seeming as it's one expensive piece of hardware) or do you let others play it? (i.e family, friends) or do you prefer to keep it to yourself just in case something bad happens to it? xD

I must say I am. I wouldn't give it to my relatives (such as sis', bro's kids) because they would break it I bet. xD

Lol, you are exactly like me. I do not like ANYONE touching my 3Ds, even my own family or my own friends. I kind of just keep it to myself, like my "Precious" so to speak. I honestly will probably freak out on anyone that even touches it thats not me, mostly out of fear something could go horribly wrong. Also because i happen to share just about everything else with my sibling, my 3ds Xl is personal property, and it's the only thing i keep off limits to my sibling. So yea, you could say im a selfish hogger in a way :dead:

Lol, you are exactly like me. I do not like ANYONE touching my 3Ds, even my own family or my own friends. I kind of just keep it to myself, like my "Precious" so to speak. I honestly will probably freak out on anyone that even touches it thats not me, mostly out of fear something could go horribly wrong. Also because i happen to share just about everything else with my sibling, my 3ds Xl is personal property, and it's the only thing i keep off limits to my sibling. So yea, you could say im a selfish hogger in a way :dead:
Same here but at one time my brothers were allowed to play my N3DS for the games I had on it like Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Kid Icarus: Uprising. Then my youngest brother (who was 9) was trying to do a backflip on the couch (extremely stupid because we aren't even allowed) and hit my N3DS off the couch and onto the floor but the real problem was get this: I was still holding it. So my brothers (or at least the youngest) is no longer allowed to use it.

I let nobody touch it even. I'm really protective about it :3

I always carry a micro-fabric cloth with it :D No screen guard though.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu and Mikaya
Mine is just collecting dust at this point ;-; rip black 3ds

Well since I have my 1st 3ds for like 4 or 5 years and it looks pretty good, I mean every button works the screens are ok and I got my New 3ds XL 3 months ago and I'm overprotective with it

I keep careful with my 3DS because I'm pretty sure my friends made a small crack on the edge (they have 3ds' now so thanks god).

But my brother knows to take care of it, he's 20 as of now, so yeah, my siblings I trust.

I can't even trust myself >.<

I keep my 3DS to myself. But then again, nobody asks for it in the first place.

I just let my best friends play with it and ONLY THEM because i had a ds lite before and a friend broke the power button and it's bottom screen was broken too.
- I never let cousins or child touch it because if my 3DS is broken I won't have another.
- When i leave home to go to school or at the market I hyde it from my mother because she let my cousins play with it when she sees it.

I just let my best friends play with it and ONLY THEM because i had a ds lite before and a friend broke the power button and it's bottom screen was broken too.
- I never let cousins or child touch it because if my 3DS is broken I won't have another.
- When i leave home to go to school or at the market I hyde it from my mother because she let my cousins play with it when she sees it.
But if you don't let children touch it and you are a child, doesn't that mean you're breaking your own rule? Kekek

both, actually. My siblings try to hide it from me, so I tell them to keep their hands off, but if family members have either a DSi or no DS at all, I share it.

I keep careful with my 3DS because I'm pretty sure my friends made a small crack on the edge (they have 3ds' now so thanks god).

But my brother knows to take care of it, he's 20 as of now, so yeah, my siblings I trust.

I can't even trust myself >.<

Remember this message?

I brought it to school for music and then someone broke it.

D:

Remember this message?

I brought it to school for music and then someone broke it.

D:
That's either irony at its finest or Karma got you back for something

Yea do this because I let my cousins borrow my 3ds and the messed it up because they broke my circle pad and didn't even tell their mom what they did wrong and the reason why I let them borrow it was because they I didn't want to be mean to them I wanted to let them know how a 3ds is and their mom never buys them anything and I let them play my Wii U though when they come I don't want to be mean ya know ,but I tell them to take care of it.

I've had a DS Lite, a DSi, a 3DS, and a 3DS XL. Each one has had its flaws at the end of its life. My DS Lite had an inaccurate and scratched Norton screen with scratches of the outside, my DSi was almost perfect but it had a slightly scratched bottom screen, my 3DS had scratched in the inside and outside and marks on the circle pad. I'm keeping my 3DS XL when I buy my New 3DS XL, but I need to know how to take care of one. I heard the outside shells on that thing are fingerprint magnets.

Back