New Kirby Title for 3ds!

• Thread starter InjusticeBoy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I can't say if I will like or not this game at all without a better trailer.
Why? Never played a Kirby game :p

Did all you guys never see the trailer on the 3ds eshop. It was like 2 minutes long. And does anyone like kirby i never saw a point to it.

Well, I can't say if I will like or not this game at all without a better trailer.
Why? Never played a Kirby game :p
U should try any DS Kirby I'll recommend Super Star Ultra
Did all you guys never see the trailer on the 3ds eshop. It was like 2 minutes long. And does anyone like kirby i never saw a point to it.
I do like Kirby and it was fun to play through it. My Fav is the Amazing Mirror one

i buy it when it cames out <(|.|)>

Nintendo suddenly has a love for making a bunch of Kirby games lol I wonder how it'll compare to Kirby's Epic Yarn.

Nintendo suddenly has a love for making a bunch of Kirby games lol I wonder how it'll compare to Kirby's Epic Yarn.
I love the Kirby games, and Kirby's Epic Yarn got a lot of bad reviews but I think that game is a really fun addition to the series. I am happy that a Kirby game has been announced for the 3DS.

I love the Kirby games, and Kirby's Epic Yarn got a lot of bad reviews but I think that game is a really fun addition to the series. I am happy that a Kirby game has been announced for the 3DS.
And it's kinda nice that we'll have a "normal" Kirby game for 3DS. I mean, isn't the Return to Dreamland thing Wii exclusive?

I'm really looking forward to this game, been awhile since I played a good kirby game.

About time, too.

"This feels like... pants!" Haha, oh man. Great stuff. Brought a tear to my eye :p

Reactions: Reece
About time, too.

"This feels like... pants!" Haha, oh man. Great stuff. Brought a tear to my eye :p
That's hilarious and it is totally what it felt like xD
And it's kinda nice that we'll have a "normal" Kirby game for 3DS. I mean, isn't the Return to Dreamland thing Wii exclusive?
I think that it is, and yes I feel the same way about a natural adventurous Kirby game, so I look forward to this.

That's hilarious and it is totally what it felt like xD

I think that it is, and yes I feel the same way about a natural adventurous Kirby game, so I look forward to this.
Yeah, I mean the only other cases of legit Kirby that I know of are Kirby 64, GBA Kirby games, and SNES Kirby games

Yeah, I mean the only other cases of legit Kirby that I know of are Kirby 64, GBA Kirby games, and SNES Kirby games
Yeah, those games were the backbone for the Kriby saga, so I am happy they added another pillar to support the Kirby saga well.

That's great news for Kirby fans I guess xD it looks so 3d realistic , haven't played any Kirby games in a long time :jawdrop:
Yeah, I haven't played Kirby games in a long time as well. It still something worth getting excited about lol

Yeah, I haven't played Kirby games in a long time as well. It still something worth getting excited about lol
I guess your right mostly it's about the 3d world for the the game that makes people really excited about the game.

I guess your right mostly it's about the 3d world for the the game that makes people really excited about the game.
3D World? I thought this was a side-scrolling game. I mean, if it's going to be like old Kirby games.....lol

Well, if you scrolled down and read the text, it says "During today's Nintendo Direct, the company teased more details about the side-scrolling game would be announced at a later date"
Oh I see lol and it should come out in 2014 that's a really long time.

Information : All we know for certain right now is to expect it in 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back