New Kirby Title for 3ds!

• Thread starter InjusticeBoy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The trailer looks a lot like mutant mudds gameplay honestly
A few 3DS games have used the gimmick of being 2D side scrollers where you could jump to the backround and foreground and vise versa, Mutant Mudds was just one of the first.

Don't forget the NES Kirby Games! And Super Star Ultra and Squeak Squad!
Anyway the game's name is meant so it will be shortened to Kirby: TD or being the T is "Triple" it will be Kirby: 3D.
Oh wow, I didn't know Kirby extended back to THAT early :O But yeah, I figured as much with the name and I wouldn't be surprised if this one turns out to be good

Anyway the game's name is meant so it will be shortened to Kirby: TD or being the T is "Triple" it will be Kirby: 3D.
Squeak Squad... I remember playing that game all the time on DS, Probably beat it about 4 times.

Squeak Squad... I remember playing that game all the time on DS, Probably beat it about 4 times.
What's Squeak Squad about? How does the story and gameplay and all that compare to some of the other Kirby games out there like Return to Dreamland

What's Squeak Squad about? How does the story and gameplay and all that compare to some of the other Kirby games out there like Return to Dreamland
Squeak Squad was just another side-scrolling Kirby. He went on a quest because a band of mice stole his cake.
http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Squeak_Squad

Reactions: ShinyLatios and BjFauble
Squeak Squad was just another side-scrolling Kirby. He went on a quest because a band of mice stole his cake.
http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Squeak_Squad
"He went on a quest because a band of mice stole his cake." Can't tell if the story was because they didn't have any good ideas or because they felt it could be an epic story lol

Reactions: Aquas
"He went on a quest because a band of mice stole his cake." Can't tell if the story was because they didn't have any good ideas or because they felt it could be an epic story lol
It was quite fun. At the end you unlocked ghost Kirby, and could basically mind control any enemy to do your bidding. lol

It was quite fun. At the end you unlocked ghost Kirby, and could basically mind control any enemy to do your bidding. lol
mind control? what? and this is a Kirby game? xD That sounds cool haha Is that basically as a new Kirby power or just as an ability he's able to use in general?

mind control? what? and this is a Kirby game? xD That sounds cool haha Is that basically as a new Kirby power or just as an ability he's able to use in general?
There is this room where you can get all of Kirby's copy abilities, and the ghost on is in there. You can't get it outside of there though. And you float Ghost Kirby into an enemy, and you basically become it. You can walk and jump around as a waddle dee for instance, and make them perform their actions.

There is this room where you can get all of Kirby's copy abilities, and the ghost on is in there. You can't get it outside of there though. And you float Ghost Kirby into an enemy, and you basically become it. You can walk and jump around as a waddle dee for instance, and make them perform their actions.
that's pretty cool xD Is it conveniently located so that you can only do it on the generic enemies like the Waddle Dee or is there an opportunity to use it on basically all the enemies (not including bosses for obvious reasons)?

Oh wow, I didn't know Kirby extended back to THAT early :O But yeah, I figured as much with the name and I wouldn't be surprised if this one turns out to be good
The first title was Kirby's Dreamland on the Gameboy. The title got an NES sequel called Kirby's Adventure. There was also a few other GB titles.
Squeak Squad had a bad story but it was an enjoyable side scrolling Kirby game. I'm wondering if Kirby will ever get a full 3D exploration title..

Last edited:
Squeak Squad had a bad story but it was an enjoyable side scrolling Kirby game. I'm wondering if Kirby will ever get a full 3D exploration title..
Just so you know, some users tend to get annoyed when people double post when it isn't needed (I'm not one of them but yeah). You could always just edit your comment to add the second quote in

Just so you know, some users tend to get annoyed when people double post when it isn't needed (I'm not one of them but yeah). You could always just edit your comment to add the second quote in
Edited.

that's pretty cool xD Is it conveniently located so that you can only do it on the generic enemies like the Waddle Dee or is there an opportunity to use it on basically all the enemies (not including bosses for obvious reasons)?
All the enemies. Those animal digging things, the fire things, etc. As long as it isn't a boss or a member of the squeak squad you can control it.

All the enemies. Those animal digging things, the fire things, etc. As long as it isn't a boss or a member of the squeak squad you can control it.
That's pretty cool. I wonder if they'll decide to add that Kirby power to any other games (like perhaps Triple Deluxe). Sounds like a fun power to abuse :D

Reactions: Aquas
That's pretty cool. I wonder if they'll decide to add that Kirby power to any other games (like perhaps Triple Deluxe). Sounds like a fun power to abuse :D
Hopefully, because it is. :3

or shortened to Kirby : TriD :D

or shortened to Kirby : TriD :D
We'll if you shortened its game name that way it's really hard to understand what the letter D means :p anyways it should be one of the best Kirby games history so far I'm gonna buy it once it comes out hehhe

"There is this room where you can get all of Kirby's copy abilities, and the ghost on is in there. You can't get it outside of there though. And you float Ghost Kirby into an enemy, and you basically become it. You can walk and jump around as a waddle dee for instance, and make them perform their actions."

That sounds like a lot of fun, man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back