New Kirby Title for 3ds!

• Thread starter InjusticeBoy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I see lol and it should come out in 2014 that's a really long time.

Information :
During today's Nintendo Direct, the company teased more details about the side-scrolling game would be announced at a later date. All we know for certain right now is to expect it in 2014.
um, was it really necessary to repost the thing I just quoted? That's kinda pointless, don't you think? xD

I'll edit it lol

That's great news for Kirby fans I guess xD it looks so 3d realistic , haven't played any Kirby games in a long time :jawdrop:
Yeah, I can't wait to see the 3D effects the game has to offer.

Same here it's the first ever Kirby game to have 3d effects but sadly it the game will be released in 2014

meh, 3D tends to be a gimmick and doesn't contribute too much for a bunch of games. It's only games like Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus where the 3D truly shows relevance.

Same here it's the first ever Kirby game to have 3d effects but sadly it the game will be released in 2014
That's not that far away given that 2013 is about to end in a month...

meh, 3D tends to be a gimmick and doesn't contribute too much for a bunch of games. It's only games like Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus where the 3D truly shows relevance.

That's not that far away given that 2013 is about to end in a month...
We'll not for you , 1 month is actually a pretty long time for me :)

I didn't mean it like that, I meant I can't wait to enjoy it, I don't base a game totally for the 3D experience, I just can't wait to see how it will be implemented in the new Kirby game.

I didn't mean it like that, I meant I can't wait to enjoy it, I don't base a game totally for the 3D experience, I just can't wait to see how it will be implemented in the new Kirby game.
oh, you meant like 3D as in regular gameplay being played with 3D movement and all rather than the 3D from the slider?

I have only played two Kirby games: Canvas Curse and Mass Attack. Mass Attack is awesome. I love to control ten Kirbys at once :D

The title was announced to be Kirby Triple Deluxe in Japan !
why triple ? is it going to be like 3 games in one ?

oh, you meant like 3D as in regular gameplay being played with 3D movement and all rather than the 3D from the slider?
No I meant the 3D effect, I stated originally that I can't wait to see the 3D effects that what this Kirby game has.

No I meant the 3D effect, I stated originally that I can't wait to see the 3D effects that what this Kirby game has.
Oh. Well in that case, I stick to my original opinion that the 3D will probably not be too effective (as in, not gimmicky)

I think the 3D effect will act just like donkey kon country returns 3D or mutant mudds .

I think the 3D effect will act just like donkey kon country returns 3D or mutant mudds .

The trailer looks a lot like mutant mudds gameplay honestly

Kirby's Epic Yarn was the only Kirby game I ever played and I have to say it looks really babyish but once you try it it is like a whole new world: I am totally getting this Kirby game. People say it is going to be called Kirby: Triple Deluxe!

Kirby's Epic Yarn was the only Kirby game I ever played and I have to say it looks really babyish but once you try it it is like a whole new world: I am totally getting this Kirby game. People say it is going to be called Kirby: Triple Deluxe!
it'd be kinda hilarious if it were called Kirby: Triple Deluxe because that'd basically be a pun based on the fact that it's a 3DS game (3D....Triple. Deluxe. you get it? xD). I kinda doubt it'll be called that though, but maybe that's just me

it'd be kinda hilarious if it were called Kirby: Triple Deluxe because that'd basically be a pun based on the fact that it's a 3DS game (3D....Triple. Deluxe. you get it? xD). I kinda doubt it'll be called that though, but maybe that's just me
That's already confirmed as the title...

That's already confirmed as the title...
Ok then. Well I didn't know xD

I'll be getting this. Kirby games have been getting easier and easier over the years, but they are still fun to play.

Yeah, I mean the only other cases of legit Kirby that I know of are Kirby 64, GBA Kirby games, and SNES Kirby games
Don't forget the NES Kirby Games! And Super Star Ultra and Squeak Squad!
Anyway the game's name is meant so it will be shortened to Kirby: TD or being the T is "Triple" it will be Kirby: 3D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back