Contest New Smash tournament(no pc needed for entry)

• Thread starter bobby wobby
  • Start date
Ok, thanks for letting me know. You must have had a long sleep, huh? (-.-)

ok I'm still tired tho so lets begin tomorrow or I might stay up or whateves

At what time? I will hang out with my friends tommorow from 3pm to 8pm forum time, but I can always tell my friends that I'm in a tournament and need to play on my 3ds. Is it still going to be at 4 pm?

i will fight

loadcard.png
I'll enter only if its the 3ds version

Ill join but I only have 3ds version is okay

I'm in ill fight everyone I can

My fc 0920 1956 6409

I registered everyone here

Last edited by a moderator:
@bobby wobby , yo, did you sleep all day again? We need to keep this tournament going, man!

oh my god i am so sorry lets see lets give people some time to train by making the tournament at 2:50 pm forum time on Thursday and also jbz u wanna have a quick match and sure puppy lover u can join

oh my god i am so sorry lets see lets give people some time to train by making the tournament at 2:50 pm forum time on Thursday and also jbz u wanna have a quick match and sure puppy lover u can join
ok what time i cant thursday 5 oclock eastern

@bobby wobby Sorry, I couldn't have that match, I had friends over and I didn't get a chance to read your message. Any chance you can have a match tomorrow, Wednesday? Any time before 9pm forum time. (I'm super busy during some afternoons but I'm pretty much free for most of the day.)
My FC if you want to fight: 2767-1453-9552
My NNID: JBZuchirus

Last edited:
Did you cancel the tournament we need to get a move on already?

sorry I'm just so busy and no I didn't cancel

(Sorry got no notices) Why don't we just make a bracket?!?!? It's less confusing and it means everyone doesn't have to be online at the same time. People usually use challonge.com yes it's spelled with and o at least for the site.

Reactions: Eiram™
The person im matched against didnt even add me yet

(Sorry got no notices) Why don't we just make a bracket?!?!? It's less confusing and it means everyone doesn't have to be online at the same time. People usually use challonge.com yes it's spelled with and o at least for the site.
braket braket braket I made a bracket we have 2 matches a day

can i join

I mean an actual bracket where it shows how people move up and stuff. Not only that but there are only 7 matches and that means there are 14 contestants and that kind of bracket won't work since after round 1 there will be one person without an opponent in round 2.

braket braket braket I made a bracket we have 2 matches a day
can i join

ok sure

Back